CPC Blurple base Color Chip? Can anyone help? (1 Viewer)

NeoViny23

Straight
Reaction score
Well, I checked a loooot of threads in the last few days to look out for some really hot color combinations for my next custom cpc set and I stumbled over a damn hot Blurple chip with two dayglo spot colors (I think it should habe been some sort of dg pink/dg tiger and some sort of orange or red/lavender)…. I forgot to make a bookmark on that thread so after hours of running through a lot of threads I wasn’t able to find this set again… aaaaaaah

I am pretty sure these chips has been a CPC chips with 3DSA14 spots and the set was posted in a somewhat bigger thread with multiple sites and a lot of different sets in it. The set itself has to be oiled because the chips shined really bright…

Is there someone who has an idea of what set this could be??? I would be freaking amazed if you could share your Blurple chip sets if you think that you know what I maybe have seen….

Thank you in advance

Was it this?

1666153838473.png

That‘s really a sweet one :love: but I ain’t the one that I saw… it just had two spot colors … but after watching at this chip I start to think, that it couldnt be Blurple chip because it was a lot darker….

I am curious about the edge spots: cpc aint offer this combination right now, so was it a "special order" ?
@JeepologyOffroad mentioned it in the pr0n thread I believe, but yes, non-standard/custom option for which CPC allowed limited quantity to be made (and at a higher price vs. the standard option)

Big thx for all your effort posting all these samples… no doubt, there are extremely hot chips out there!!! As I mentioned above, I ain’t sure (anymore) if that chip that I had in mind was really a Blurple chip. My tendencies right now goes towards a dark chocolate base with dg pink/dg tiger or mandarin red edge spots… but after all, I think there is a 100% chance that a Blurple chip will be in my next custom set :love::love: what an awesome color

Except it is available. It's not in the design tool, but is in the "higher level spot options" on CPC's page:

http://www.classicpokerchips.com/pokerchips/realclay/39spots.pdf

(L11 for those too lazy to hunt for it. $$$)
It’s not quite the same, though. The one in that linked PDF *is* on the design tool (6QADS18, listed as 6SD18+ on the tool) but it only allows the pattern of essentially two different sets of two colors each in the triangle configuration (total of 4 unique spot colors). What the MoonLight set accomplishes (as an extra cost) is a three-color version of the same number of spots, which is slightly different. I don’t claim to know why that makes it more complicated/costly, but is what it is.

Except it is available. It's not in the design tool, but is in the "higher level spot options" on CPC's page:

http://www.classicpokerchips.com/pokerchips/realclay/39spots.pdf

(L11 for those too lazy to hunt for it. $$$)

It’s not quite the same, though. The one in that linked PDF *is* on the design tool (6QADS18, listed as 6SD18+ on the tool) but it only allows the pattern of essentially two different sets of two colors each in the triangle configuration (total of 4 unique spot colors). What the MoonLight set accomplishes (as an extra cost) is a three-color version of the same number of spots, which is slightly different. I don’t claim to know why that makes it more complicated/costly, but is what it is.
Thanks, yes this is correct. It was a L13. I absolutely love Paulson bearclaws and a blurple bearclaw $20 has always been my dream. Since that pattern isn’t cpc possible this was my way to attempt to get as close as possible.

Plus I like the balance of 3 colors all equal rather than adding a 4th or doubling up on 1.

Thanks, yes this is correct. It was a L13. I absolutely love Paulson bearclaws and a blurple bearclaw $20 has always been my dream. Since that pattern isn’t cpc possible this was my way to attempt to get as close as possible.

Plus I like the balance of 3 colors all equal rather than adding a 4th or doubling up on 1.
100% a great choice. Whenever I get around to ordering CPCs, I'm keeping this little trick in mind!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom