CPC Big Top Poker/BTP Secondary cash (6 Viewers)

So how are you liking that MD-50 mold?

I love it actually. It’s a nice change from everything THC. It still feels substantial enough in your hands... but of course like all CPCs they are a bit light.

I think I’ve played like 5x on these in the last 2 weeks. When the dryness goes away and some pizza oil gets on them, the colors finally start to pop.

:tup:

Jesus Christ, it would be a crime to not properly (lightly, yet systematically, while clean) oil these beauties.
Do it by the book (there's a carload of threads).
It's standard procedure for CPCs. If you 're lazy, send them over to me for a couple of weeks. :)

I love it actually. It’s a nice change from everything THC. It still feels substantial enough in your hands... but of course like all CPCs they are a bit light.

I think I’ve played like 5x on these in the last 2 weeks. When the dryness goes away and some pizza oil gets on them, the colors finally start to pop.

:tup:

put some (just a small amount) of mineral oil on a clean cloth, and you can oil the edges a barrel at a time. It’s super quick and easy, and makes the chips look great

Fantastic design and great set..congrats Isaac. I still can't get over the 'lightness', and I keep buying sample sets, and mock-up various designs, but can't pull the trigger :banghead:

I haven't. Been so lazy, lol.

Anyone feel like organizing it? I would ship it out to this organizer, and this person would re-ship. I'm thinking I'd just do free samples.
I'm not stateside, but I'd love a sample to compliment my BTP tourney and cash sets if possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom