CPC Big Top Poker/BTP Secondary cash (1 Viewer)

Also good to partner with someone in the US to handle sample sets, as a lot of them tend to be domestic.

When I did BCC, David Spragg kindly shipped the samples to a separate address to the main set.

Sagely advice. :tup:

Very nice, I’d love a sample set too! My only concern is the 50 and 500 are pretty close, you don’t want to accidentally tip the dealer 500 when you’re trying to tip 50 :)

I was actually just looking closer at this... hmmm... if anything I prefer to change the 50 chip.... hmmmm

Hell yeah to samples!

Lineup looks great (with the one possible issue as pointed out by Chippy).

Great work.

Right on... I'm gonna take a close, hard look on that 50...
I would. Its the first thing that stood out to me too. DG yellow base with DG spot was a good suggestion to solve that problem and will look sweet.

The $10k looks pretty awesome too.

I wish but would never want to see that beauty broken up for samples... Any spare chips Mr. @Heavyball I would be very interested in. Absolutely gorgeous set sir!! The stuff wet dreams are made of!!

replace 50.png

Maybe one of these

In for a sample! And I'll do the US reshipping for you if you wish, @Changster. We could chat about the details of that.

Edited the original post to reflect the change on the 50 chip.

It's not an important chip but I did still want a high contrast base color, so I chose DG Yellow. For the edge spot I kept it neutral with Gray so it's not any of the blue/purple/pink shades that may conflict with the 100 and 500 chip.

48360151222_e61cc52a51_b.jpg

Edited the original post to reflect the change on the 50 chip.

It's not an important chip but I did still want a high contrast base color, so I chose DG Yellow. For the edge spot I kept it neutral with Gray so it's not any of the blue/purple/pink shades that may conflict with the 100 and 500 chip.

View attachment 314187
Love it. Only suggestion that I would make would be charcoal or blurple spots on the 50. But, it does look good the way it is. And I see you have charcoal on the 1000 already, which looks great. Nicely done. :tup:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom