CPC Big Top Poker/BTP Secondary cash (3 Viewers)

I don't know how I missed the OP on this, but well done on this set. Planning to get my own CPC set at some point, but still very much at the beginning stages in terms of coming up with a theme/design/etc...

Will be very excited to see the pr0n of these once you receive them.

Just ordered!! It was still freakishly expensive given the higher level spots/colors, but I’m super stoked.

Thanks to @Toby for the design help.

100’s and 1000’s are the workhorse chips that will see stacks and stacks of in regular play. I have a lot of sets with a black 100 and yellow/orange 1000’s, so I really wanted colors that were different. It didn’t have to fit into standard color schemes for me.

The 5000’s and 10000’s are “store of value” chips that come out late in a session during deep stack play. It’s either one or the other, so whatever I felt like during that session I could choose to see the 5000 or 10,000 but not both at the same time.

The 50’s are just for dealer tips when we hire a dealer.

Before anyone asks, this is not a USD based high stakes cash game, lol. Just a low stakes home game roughly equivalent to US$3.5/7.

Update 8/6/19, adding CPC official proof.

DAMN....those are nice!! :tup:

LMAO at the "...Just a low stakes home game roughly equivalent to US$3.5/7." Comment. We play .50/$1, and sometimes get crazy and play $1/$2.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Although, it plays more like a $3 /$5 game depending on how much fireball we go through.

Anyway...very nice job!!

6 months and counting... so unfortunately, there isn’t going to be a BTP Christmas for me this year... :unsure:

Now hoping this set makes Chinese New Year. :D
Can't wait to see it all man! Excited for ya as well! Merry Christmas pal!

Warm wishes for you and family wherever you may be.

Cheers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom