CPC - Bel Air (1 Viewer)

Very timely update as I just flipped my calendar to June to see these beauties. They are spectacular. Well executed in every aspect :)

The inlay has stood up to every color combo thrown at it. Still say this is one of the Kings of inlay design out there

The inlay has stood up to every color combo thrown at it. Still say this is one of the Kings of inlay design out there
Thanks Mr. Tree. But here are so many beautiful designs sets to be found (e.g. The Hitching Post, Havanna Club, chateaux de noix, just to name only a few).
I've studied each custom chip here and the blue wall to find my way and design. My set is the result of this great community.

I'm sorry, but there's only one fresh prince of "Bel Air," and he's not in Hamburg, Germany.

fresh-prince-belair.jpg

Hi Max
very nice shots, probably not done by phone ;)

I noticed that the white chip has a bad spot :confused:.
PM me if you like a replacement
Nils
It's just got extra character! The white is my favorite chip in the set, I love the way it came out.

Great set and great add on!! the colors look great, congrats!

did you have the dealer buttons also made by CPC? I am thinking about having a set made and would love a matching dealer button - was however unable to find this on the page.... thanx for a tip!

did you have the dealer buttons also made by CPC? I am thinking about having a set made and would love a matching dealer button - was however unable to find this on the page.... thanx for a tip!

Old West Poker Supplies makes custom buttons. I had them do the kill buttons for my CPC cash set. Came out great.

The DB is from a german supplier that is as far as i know linked to sunfly.

oh great - being from Switzerland, a German supplier will be perfect!! thanx!!!

have a look at gamblerstore.de, you'll find a lot of stuff for customizing. they request a minimum of 10 dealer buttons as a minimum.
On my request, they made just two for me. A bit mor expensive but still better than 10 DB.
good luck.

This is #1 on the "Sets I'd like a Sample Set of" list.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom