CPC AHR Aria Style Group Buy - CANCELLED (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d say let’s try again around Xmas time, give people an excuse to use some of that cash they get!! I’d be in for a small set 300-500

I think part of the trouble in getting a group buy for CPC together is that there is no cost discount relative to doing a similar set yourself (if getting a small set, I guess there is the fact that you wouldn't need to meet minimums, but that's about the only bonus I can see). For me... I I'd love a set of these, but I'd want it on the diamond square mold. And I'd probably choose a different spot pattern on the 500.

Sorry this didn’t proceed. Would have liked to have seen these in the PCF wild. Great concept and design!

I think part of the trouble in getting a group buy for CPC together is that there is no cost discount relative to doing a similar set yourself (if getting a small set, I guess there is the fact that you wouldn't need to meet minimums, but that's about the only bonus I can see). For me... I I'd love a set of these, but I'd want it on the diamond square mold. And I'd probably choose a different spot pattern on the 500.
i kinda liked that it was on A mold which reflects the name on label, for me i woulda liked if it said Aria but im pretty sure they would not allow that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom