CPC AHR Aria Style Group Buy - CANCELLED (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
CPC American High Roller - Aria Style Group Buy

Order Deadline: Friday, 8/10/18

ahr_set1b.png

ahr1.pngahr2.pngahr3.png

Note: The $500K inlay is a quick photoshop. Will update the inlay when I get the artwork from @Johnny5

J5 Artwork Fee: TBD
CPC Shipping to me: TBD

Re-Ship to you: TBD

Chip Pricing

25c - $2.74 ea (Level 4, +$0.53 for Bright White base)
$1 - $2.21 ea (Level 4)
$5 - $1.99 ea (Level 3)
$10 - $1.90 ea (Level 2, +$0.11 for DG Tiger base)
$20 - $3.85 ea (Level 10, +$0.11 for Arc Yellow base)
$25 - $1.99 ea (Level 3)
$100 - $2.74 ea (Level 6)
$500 - $3.99 ea (Level 11)
$1000 - $2.10 ea (Level 3, +$0.11 for DG Yellow base)
$5000 style A - $4.27 ea 8D18 spots (Level 10, +$0.53 for Bright White base) AS SHOWN
$5000 style B - $3.27 ea 814 spots (Level 6, +$0.53 for Bright White base)
$25,000 - $2.99 ea (Level 7)
$100,000 - $2.49 ea (Level 5)
$500,000 - $3.99 (Level 11)

Payment Methods (no PayPal)
  • Google Wallet
  • Checks and Money Orders.

Last edited:
If I met the minimum quantity for a set could I order directly to me and save on the reshipping?

If I met the minimum quantity for a set could I order directly to me and save on the reshipping?

Let me talk to David. I may be able to have orders that meet the minimum shipped direct. That would save you some money and lessen the work for me. J5's artwork fee will still have to be spread across all orders evenly so me taking orders and collecting payments is still probably best.

Let me talk to David. I may be able to have orders that meet the minimum shipped direct. That would save you some money and lessen the work for me. J5's artwork fee will still have to be spread across all orders evenly so me taking orders and collecting payments is still probably best.

Ok. Trying to pinch pennies where I can. It has been a tough year on my poker bankroll from chip purchases :)

Also, I won't be making any decisions until AUG 6th. I need to see what happens at the CO meet up. If I lose a grand I'll be out. I haven't lost a grand at a meet up yet, but there is always a first time. Especially with @MatB playing.

This is a beautiful set. Well done. Would love to buy some but I am saving up for a custom cash set.

Down for

120 - 1k
120 - 5k
100 - 25k
100 - 100k
40 - 500k

480 total.

Also, I'm down to do a seperate order and direct shipping, but toss in on design fees.

Last edited:
Love these chips @Tommy
Just a bit out of my price zone. I’m only a minor leaguer compared to these major league chips.

My prediction for design fee is within $2 to $3 per box of 100, judging by difficulty of designing $3/100 chips (3c each)

Just a reminder, design fees from @p5woody for the 43mm Hybrid Mountain Top per rolls of 25:
Labeled chips: 50c/2c each,
Unlabeled chips: 25c/ 1c each,
Set of 50 labels: 25c each set,
Dealer Buttons: 10c each.

My prediction for design fee is within $2 to $3 per box of 100, judging by difficulty of designing $3/100 chips (3c each)

Just a reminder, design fees from @p5woody for the 43mm Hybrid Mountain Top per rolls of 25:
Labeled chips: 50c/2c each,
Unlabeled chips: 25c/ 1c each,
Set of 50 labels: 25c each set,
Dealer Buttons: 10c each.

FYI - You are comparing apples and oranges here. Design fees for 43 Hybrid Mountain fees has nothing to do with this GB. 43mm Hybrid chips was a full chip design and a different designer. Also could be a different business arrangement with J5, I decided to charge per chip/label so my payment varied based on the number of items sold (I took the risk/reward approach). Just didn't want to have anybody base their expectations on the Mountain Top GB.

Just a reminder, design fees from /snip/
Design fees can vary greatly from one project to another, even with the same designer. The amount and complexity of the work can affect art charges, the volume produced and minimums or flat rate fees can drastically affect per/piece cost, and the type of artwork license granted can all make significant differences.

Never a good idea to compare artwork costs from one project to the next -- it just isn't beneficial.

Interested for sure. Need to do some math on some breakdowns.

Cool let me know. Ordering is open until 8/10.

I was just going to facilitate this buy but with the Taj tributes/Jockey mold dilemma I will probably end up getting a small set now. Plus I just put in a last minuted FDL mold order so those extra funds are gone for a big Taj cash set.

Reactions: Nex
Order deadline for playable sets is tomorrow. Not sure about sample sets at this point.

@Josh Kifer
@detroitdad

Let me know if you are still ordering.

Thanks!

Hi tommy what is the cost on the sample set and when is that deadline as well

Prices are in the FP but I do not have the artwork cost yet. I'm not able to do sample sets.
@arch3r might handle it though.

Is there a minimum order for each denomination?

If I have to decide tomorrow I'm out. I need way more time

Thanks anyways though.

B

Any chance for the labels to look like aria labels instead ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom