Cool drop leaf octagon table (1 Viewer)

pentagon-octagon-hexagon-oregon-15860777.png

The folding design is pretty cool. I don't think I've ever seen a table with a padded rail fold down like that. Being 6 sided, I wonder if it was designed/marketed as some sort of other game table, like board games. (Since most poker tables are 8 sided)

>> New/never used. Paid $999. Will let it go, sadly, for $340 cash. <<
My internal Craigslist translator reads: "I overpaid for this table originally, but I'll pretend to be sad about selling it, if someone gives me $340 in cash."

The folding design is pretty cool. I don't think I've ever seen a table with a padded rail fold down like that. Being 6 sided, I wonder if it was designed/marketed as some sort of other game table, like board games. (Since most poker tables are 8 sided)

>> New/never used. Paid $999. Will let it go, sadly, for $340 cash. <<
My internal Craigslist translator reads: "I overpaid for this table originally, but I'll pretend to be sad about selling it, if someone gives me $340 in cash."

Sounds big too, doesn't it? 67 inches across. I assume that's corner to corner, but if it's side to side, that pretty big.

67" tip to tip, as the description is still 67" when folded. That would make it 58" between players seated opposite each other. It's a little big, but doable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom