Coming Soon- "New Greek" Mold Hybrid Chips (2 Viewers)

Hmm, I thought designers let others buy the same chips with an art fee per chip?
Yes and no. Yes when they design something on their own that has universal appeal that they want to try and make a little money on by selling to anyone that wants it. No when I hire a designer to make something that is specifically for me and me alone.

Jackpot labels are smooth semi glossy. "Bubble" and "Playboy" labels are textured

8.jpg
10.jpg

Based on the scrown mold hybrid sample chips I received today, their textured hybrid labels are magnificent. There is a very light metallic sheen to them, and I much prefer it to the glare produced by Sun-Fly's glossy hybrid labels. Bonus is that these chips also have a matte-finish rolling edge, unlike Sun-Fly's signature glossy rolling edge surface.

All seven of my chips still have one injection point pip on the rolling edge, which is barely perceptible on three of the chips. It all depends on location relative to the spot colors, and which colors are used. Some chip pips appear to have been ground down more than others prior to printing.

I suspect that the edge pips are needed to release pressure when the mold cavity is filled from the injection points located under the label. Without such an outlet, you cannot fill the mold.
Agreed Dave, when I first saw the textured labels of the no molds that @Himewad went with for his customs I was extremely impressed. After you and I having conversations about Sunfly and the glossy labels not laying perfectly flat and the gloss making it very obvious... the Tina Hybrids are light years better. I love the "dotted texture", great labels they are making now
20221014_163312.jpg

20221014_162856.jpg

Are the labels pre-applied or does it come on the sheet? If on sheet, could extras be made for like a split with someone (that wanted different chips but same inlays)?
Labels are applied before shipment

The textured playboy labels are good quality textured if they are from the small crown set I have a sample of.

What would be a sample set I could obtain now/prior to the close of the group buy of a ceramic hybrid to see if it’s something I’d be interested in?

Was looking over the designs and thought about the below. Does this mean an order of 2k chips would be placed right away? ;)

If you are ordering 2000 or more chips I will be able to get it air shipped directly to you for a few more pennies per chip.

Was looking over the designs and thought about the below. Does this mean an order of 2k chips would be placed right away? ;)
Yes. It would be placed upon payment. It will cost a bit more so I would just need to know your counts and your shipping address via pm and I can get a quote.

Yes. It would be placed upon payment. It will cost a bit more so I would just need to know your counts and your shipping address via pm and I can get a quote.
Depending on the chips you want there is also the label fee to contend with. If we have 2 designs we only pay one $160 fee, so it would be better to team up with someone that wants air shipping to be able to split that cost. The pre-designed chips are based on a volume order so would not work for direct air shipping.

Depending on the chips you want there is also the label fee to contend with. If we have 2 designs we only pay one $160 fee, so it would be better to team up with someone that wants air shipping to be able to split that cost. The pre-designed chips are based on a volume order so would not work for direct air shipping.

So I still get 2K awesome chips for less than I've paid for a single rack in the past? No-brainer. ;)

Now I just need to waste the rest of my work day settling on a lineup.

So I still get 2K awesome chips for less than I've paid for a single rack in the past? No-brainer. ;)

Now I just need to waste the rest of my work day settling on a lineup.

Hey @ThinkingFold , I've chatting with @justincarothers about an air shipping order. I'm sending PM to see if combining our orders makes sense for us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom