Coming Soon- "New Greek" Mold Hybrid Chips (1 Viewer)

justincarothers

4 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
We have approved the production of a new mold that should be ready in about 30 days or less. I will update this thread as we progress. This is a hybrid ceramic chip, fully "indented" mold. Recessed area for labels.

Things we know:

1. Available in 39mm and 43mm

Mold v5_Version G Thin.jpg

2. 24mm recessed area for label

new greek proof 2.jpg

3. Will offer full designs (will have 2 different sets in initial sale)

a. 39mm will cost approx $.50
b. 43mm will cost approx $.53

Cash.jpg

4. Will offer "blanks" that you can purchase your own labels for. Over 150 different options like the ones seen below.

a. 39mm will cost approx $.46
b. 43mm will cost approx $.49

Most Popular Patterns-02.jpg

5. Will offer full custom sets. You provide the art
a. 39mm will cost $.48
b. 43mm will cost $.51
c. Label set up fee of $160 per set

Costs will be finalized as we get closer. I will update this thread with any news. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Attachments

• new greek proof 1.jpg
    new greek proof 1.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
Would the orders be accepted for any number of (type of) chips or in increments of e.g. 10, 20 or, God forbid, 25?

We have approved the production of a new mold that should be ready in about 30 days or less. I will update this thread as we progress. This is a hybrid ceramic chip, fully "indented" mold. Recessed area for labels.

Things we know:

View attachment 1163575

View attachment 1163572

View attachment 1163573

4. Will offer "blanks" that you can purchase your own labels for. Over 150 different options like the ones seen below.

View attachment 1163574

a. 39mm will cost $.48
b. 43mm will cost $.51

Costs will be finalized as we get closer. I will update this thread with any news. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
4. Establishing a spot/color range based off their color wheels would absolutely make this streamlined. Great idea, great deal. Would also be great to see some reviews of labels that make a good 1-2 punch, like from Gear or Sticker Mule.

Looking forward to seeing the orders lined up

When will the 150+ options be revealed for the "blanks"/semi-custom chips? So excited to see what you're coming up with!

Sorry — new to the design part of this — if designing ourselves will there be a pdf template to go off of?

Now following - anxiously waiting for the entire LGK catalog.

Will need inlay diameter for designing purposes.

Things we know:

View attachment 1163575

View attachment 1163572

View attachment 1163573

View attachment 1163574

a. 39mm will cost $.48
b. 43mm will cost $.51

I'm interested in the colour scheme in the third point for denominations of 1/5/25/100/500

I have a design for it.
Do you send to Singapore?

Could you explain how the whole process works from payment to delivery

4. Establishing a spot/color range based off their color wheels would absolutely make this streamlined. Great idea, great deal. Would also be great to see some reviews of labels that make a good 1-2 punch, like from Gear or Sticker Mule.

Looking forward to seeing the orders lined up

Unfortunately the smallest Sticker Mule will go is 25mm so will just miss these.

I assumed sticker mule could make thc sized labels

I wish…they have said they are considering it and to submit feedback, and I think some members have had success emailing with them directly but on the site it only lets you go to 25mm.

Also not sure how deep these inlays will be, but with THC/RHC you can’t use Sticker Mule “stickers” for overlabels because they are too thick. You can use their “labels” but they feel more papery and aren’t as nice as the laminated stickers. If there’s no inlay to begin with on these (like Majestic/Royal blanks) it’s probably fine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom