Colony Club CPC custom cash set pr0n (3 Viewers)

I can't decide which chip's edges are going to see the most improvement from oil, but I know I'm most looking forward to the post-oiling frac. Love the original Showboat chip and love this tribute.
My vote is the $20. The edges on it are going to be electric when oiled.

It took all my willpower not to oil the edges, which is one of the first things I do when receiving CPC/ASM chips. ;)

I think the hundo is my fav. In person the inlay text color is so cool and the color combo is killer, but all the chips are ballah.

I'm glad I'm not reshipping a big set or I would have committed the capital crime of getting them in play first!

It took all my willpower not to oil the edges, which is one of the first things I do when receiving CPC/ASM chips. ;)

I think the hundo is my fav. In person the inlay text color is so cool and the color combo us killer, but all the chips are ballah.

I'm glad I'm not reshipping a big set or I would have committed the capital crime of getting them in play first!

if you had, you surely would have gotten my permission to get them in play ;)

I think the hundo is my fav. In person the inlay text color is so cool and the color combo is killer, but all the chips are ballah.

One of those sample sets is mine, so feel free to oil my edges (if you know what I mean).

If someone pre-plays your chips does that excuse you from the new chip curse?

Also, Hundo is the rock-star. Oiled, it's going to blow doors off.

how about some splashed pot pron before you box these up? just sayin

Good idea. I'll post some more tonight when I get home.

Very happy for ya, Puggy! The time and effort paid off. You're gonna luv 'em.

chipgirl.jpg

Congrats on a great set, Puggy! I look forward to you making some secondary chips (because those blue Colony Club $1's you mocked up NEED made...make it happen).

Looking forward to more pics and sample sets!

If someone pre-plays your chips does that excuse you from the new chip curse?

That's what I was thinking. mipevi? gusstuss? you're up for it?
Can but like/love for your comments all. And hell, yeah. Splashed pot pr0n, melikey :D

I think I have to make tourney set at some point. Already have an idea, how I want them to look.
Gonna need J5 again ;)

The art deco look is just so awesome! I'm a huge fan of Art Deco styling.

Beautiful. You must be stoked, Pasi. As close to custom perfection as I've seen, hearty congrats!

The next PCF calendar should be a Colony Club special, January through December. Spectacular!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom