Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Hopes are slim, but if there's a set out there to be found, hit me up.

Ideally:
100x fracs (.25 ideally, .50 okay too!!)
200x $1s
200x $5s
100x $20s

But I'd take whatever I can track down. I'm aware of market prices for these and willing to pay accordingly, even if it takes a barrel at a time.

1599068713195.png

Photo credit @JeepologyOffroad (will remove if requested).

FWIW Windwalker has 3900 of the 5600 in existence so there are 1700 "floating" around in the forum somewhere.
And some of those floating around are chips that never made it to the community as well.

Can't help myself. Every time I see photos of that set... the colours just POP.

I don't expect there's much out there, but if you never try, you never know :cool

if you don’t ask you don’t get! so why not? And I might do just the same for a dream set of mine...Best of luck with your search :tup:

Why am I not surprised. :LOL: :laugh:

That said, as I mentioned earlier to someone via PM, I actually didn't realize there were so few of them out there.

To be fair, the majority that Windwalker acquired were not through the forum but through other investigative means which he was able to locate and buy outside of the forum and not from the original eBay seller.

Last edited:
To be fair, the majority that Windwalker acquired were not through the forum by through other means which he was able to locate and buy outside of the forum and outside of the original eBay seller.
Soooo... what you're saying is... there might be more out there in the wild?!? :jawdrop: :whistle: :whistling:

Hopes are slim, but if there's a set out there to be found, hit me up.

Ideally:
100x fracs (.25 ideally, .50 okay too!!)
200x $1s
200x $5s
100x $20s

But I'd take whatever I can track down. I'm aware of market prices for these and willing to pay accordingly, even if it takes a barrel at a time.

View attachment 525646
Photo credit @JeepologyOffroad (will remove if requested).
That's 10% of what's known to exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom