Tourney Club Championship prizes.... (1 Viewer)

longflop

Flush
Reaction score
We're having our first club championship the Saturday of Superbowl Weekend. We have been paying into this tourney each month, but I wanted to include some sort of momento/trophy for the winner. I know @CraigT78 does a card cover from www.pokerguard.com. @Highli99 has turkey trophies that he hands out to top three I think for his thanksgiving tourney. I was thinking of going the pokerguard route, but handing it out the following month with the winners initials and his winning hand engraved on it. That may be anti climactic through.

So... if you would be so kind, please share what your championship winner receives beside the big share of the pot. The more ideas the merrier! Extra credit for photos!

Thank you all!

Semi-custom silver slab card cover from Pokerguard for winner, commemorative chips for all qualifiers.

Various coins/chips/trophies/etc, but 100% of the time your name goes on the plaque. That is what is held in the highest regard in my poker room.
And then there is always the loot that goes with it...........

Season 27.jpg

Champion.jpg

Check out https://www.trophykits.com/default.asp
It is a DIY trophy shop. You can make yourself all kinds of cool stuff - pretty cheap. I recently made this trophy for our thanksgiving tourney winner and these cupcake trophies for the first out of our season ending freeroll.

TT.jpg

20181106_012009514_iOS.jpg

Hall of Fame inductee gets their image on a commemorative chip (and a card guard if anyone ever does a group buy for gold-pearl Matsui chips). The Player of the Year gets a custom embroidered shirt. Zombie Poker Classic wins a bracelet.
1544830147781.png

1544830195758.png

The league winner gets a individual trophy from @ABC Gifts and Awards
20181215_000947.jpg

All Tournament of Champion players get a custom pint glass with their name engraved on the back
20181215_001042.jpg

The ToC winner gets their name on the perpetual trophy
20181215_000958.jpg

AND a card guard from Poker guards
20170106_093903.jpg
20170106_093923.jpg

I was thinking of going the pokerguard route, but handing it out the following month with the winners initials and his winning hand engraved on it. That may be anti climactic through.
I love the idea of the TOC prize being personalized and immortalizing their winning hand. I think the wait will be worth it.

Should the league points leader also get a card guard, that seems more hard fought than one tournament, even if it is the TOC?

Should the league points leader also get a card guard, that seems more hard fought than one tournament, even if it is the TOC?
To each their own - your game, your rules! I give the POY a trophy, and the ToC winner the guard.

To each their own - your game, your rules! I give the POY a trophy, and the ToC winner the guard.
I really like the guard you made. I see their prices online, but how much did it actually set you back? Do you ever do multiple seasons in the same year (so a conflict on the years?)

I really like the guard you made. I see their prices online, but how much did it actually set you back? Do you ever do multiple seasons in the same year (so a conflict on the years?)
$55.95 shipped. My league is a year long, so no conflicts with that.

Man, I hate to bring this back, but it looks like Pokerguard has shut down. Do you guys know of anywhere else to get personalized coins? Maybe its time to go the trophy route.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom