CLOSED *MSK* Acrylic Accessory Table Button Group Buy! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get pictures of the different sizes for comparison?
http://mskgaming.com/index.html?TPL=catalog1.tpl
Screenshot_20190429-210613.png

I don't even know how to use those Hi/Lo jetons,
But I want them

Let me find my wallet

I know everyone has diff tastes and know this isnt a custom Group Buy, but wish the white show'em button was larger. Like 51 mm. 40 mm will seem small since these are so thin. plus if I'm using these along with 43 mm chips. Kind of like the white Reload/rebuy white. Any chance?
I can make a 51mm for you. I'll post it tomorrow.

I don't even know how to use those Hi/Lo jetons,
But I want them

Let me find my wallet
Play some Omaha for starters. But there are a few games for these. It's kind of nice to switch it up from time to time. Your players might not like it at first, but it gets fun once they get used to it.

I apologize for the bumpy ride this GB has been. I'm split between this and a couple design jobs for some members.
I will be working on order sheets, which should have been up from day one, tomorrow. I've been quoted a price on the 40mm jetons but on a volume over 100. I don't know we can reach that so I've ballparked a number under 100. Hopefully they'll give us a price break for combined orders like all the 60mm works that seem very popular. All I can say is that the price breaks are very generous.

I mean a dark color and light color haha
The problem with all the changes is it 1, makes people change their orders repeatedly which isn't a big deal at all. Except for those members who order but don't necessarily live on the forum. When they come back they are like, "shit, I didn't see those" or " I wish I could have ordered those ones"...
The second and far more importantly is it splinters orders into smaller numbers.

1 of each of the 60mm all ins (3 total)
2 of the 60mm high/lo (2 total)
1 of the 60mm kill/no kill (1 total)
2 of the missed blind (2 total)

8 total buttons. Thanks!

Awesome looking jetons. I’m in for the following:

6 of the generic 60mm All in / Call jetons

2 of the generic 60mm Kill / No Kill jetons

2 of the generic 60mm Hi / Lo jetons

2 of the generic 45mm Big / Small jetons

8 of the generic 51mm Rebuy / Reload jetons

I can make a 51mm for you. I'll post it tomorrow.

Can't wait to see final pricing and ALL final versions of the chips. I'm still in for 51mm SHOW'EM chips If offered.
Once all versions of everything are up I'll place my order. Don't want to change my order mid-way.

Txs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom