** CLOSED** Custom Cut Cards GB (1 Viewer)

Gloss or Matte

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested in a future buy...but would want poker size, and need more time to get the artwork together.

well the order is in , and the GB is closed.

Im hoping these turn out great and we can get another order going soon.

teaser sample of some cut cards getting made....

(have to say what a great job @Toby did on these or my house gets egged :rolleyes: )

Cannot wait to see the final product!

Me either, Ive been impressed with the company so far and they said they can deliver quality. We shall see !

Hey all, in the middle of BBoTB right now trying to school these fish on how poker is really played.

I haven’t dropped the ball on this, some may have missed the post where all will be sorted Monday and Tuesday of next week when I’m back home.

Not to worry , I have all peoples order numbers down and will collect money then too.

-matt

@MatB would be interested in these if another GB goes off. I'll have artwork ready would like both bridge (prefered) and/or poker size, whatever is available at the time. Probably 50 bridge, 30 poker.

Ok im back and at my computer !

Quick note. Used these cards over the weekend. Big hit ! one complaint which i also noticed was the kind of got surface smudgy after a some use.
1 person cleaned one off, i think with mild detergent and it was fine. and didn't smudge up after that. I contacted the company and they weren't sure what it was.

Other than that all is good. But based on that info if anyone wants to cancel or ament their order let me know !

thanks and i'll be sending PMs throughout the evening

All cut cards have been shipped

Thanks for everyone’s patience !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom