** CLOSED** Custom Cut Cards GB (1 Viewer)

Gloss or Matte

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatB

Royal Flush
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Looking for any participants interested in Bridge size cut cards.

EDITED TO REMOVE IRRELEVANT INFO - See *Round 5* cut cards for current requirements, ty.

I have a limited time to get the order in. And I would like to be ordering something by Monday or Tuesday next week at the latest.
If you are interested please state how many you can commit to.
A commitment requires you to have Art work ready and be ready to pay by Monday or Tuesday.
All artwork must be in PDF format
If i dont get a full order commitment i'll go a different route.
Please remember i have not seen the cards in person. And i cannot vouch for their quality. So there is some risk involved and and by committing you are accepting that risk also.

No minimum order is required except that i would like to keep to increments of 10 (20 , 40, etc.)

Matt.

Last edited:
matB 70 cards

File ready YES
Paid YES

290 Left SPOTS STILL OPEN

Matb 30
33rd Pres 40
MrTree 20
DoubleEagle 20
Coqauvin 30
Detroitdad 40
SDPM 30

Last edited:
Custom cut cards Bill. Any artwork you like....

Sunset cut cards would be good. I don't need 30 of them.

you can do 10, 20, 30 but no its not cheap. You can buy 2 bridge size cut cards for $1.50

I used the AcF cut cards this past weekend and they were a real nice touch.

they have 20mm, 24mm and 30mm 20mil, 24mil, and 30mil.

but the order would have to be on 1 thickness only

Last edited:
"IF" I buy into this. How does the design work get completed/submitted, ect.......

so fyi. 20 cut cards is $52 plus shipping (includes $20 artwork fee)

"IF" I buy into this. How does the design work get completed/submitted, ect.......

Hire designer. Get a design submitted.

I know. Tight timeline. But these might be a nice idea for your meetup giveaways?

I’m tempted to get a bunch made to give away to MTTD attendees. But I also would prefer poker size. I’d be 100% in if so.

How? Will we get a percentage refunded to us based on the discounted purchase for round 2?

So this round assume you are paying what you are paying. thats it.

If (big if ) theres another round then those participants will off set the cost you are paying now. so you'd get a refund.

right now its about 70cents per card for the one time set up fee.

Next round theres no set up fee. but i will charge 35 cents. and you get 35 cents back. 35 cents per card.

I could be making this more complicated than it needs to be.

please hold for the next available representative....

I like the idea of customization but if goal is to cover the die cost why not just offer some blanks too?

I'm tempted.

How about using Alain Pierre of Poker Chip Design? He is a site vendor and the quality of work is awesome. He does cut cards. I can’t speak to how fast he can get these out as he is doing the button Group Buy right now.

How about using Alain Pierre of Poker Chip Design? He is a site vendor and the quality of work is awesome. He does cut cards. I can’t speak to how fast he can get these out as he is doing the button Group Buy right now.

Good call. I would personally rather go with @p5woody because he did the design for my bourbon chips and my sunset table. He already "gets" me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom