** CLOSED** Custom Cut Cards GB (1 Viewer)

Gloss or Matte

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about using Alain Pierre of Poker Chip Design? He is a site vendor and the quality of work is awesome. He does cut cards. I can’t speak to how fast he can get these out as he is doing the button Group Buy right now.

I know he does quality work, i have been in talks with him. this is needed to be a fast turn around, i am also only interest in thicker plastic cut cards.

When is artwork needed?

Preferably ASAP. but Monday evening is ok. I would like to have order ready to go by tuesday.

Once artwork is approved by them/ me they order the new die. that takes 3-4 days to get in. then 3-4 days to make the cards.

down for 40?

Have artwork for any of those?

any other participants?

Thanks for the tag!

Definitely in for some Stardust Poker Mansion, Grand Cardroom, Even Stevens, Empress Star and Aurora Star.

I'll put down for an order of 30 SDPM and figure it out later.

Can someone put a file together for that?

added a poll for Matte or gloss

Please vote.

Is the artwork printed on the card or engraved?
  • If printed, what colour is the base card?
  • If engraved, is this a multi-layer card with the engraving revealing the second layer/colour?

• If engraved, is this a multi-layer card with the engraving revealing the second layer/colour?

Printed only.
Checking on base color now

So if I had some made with some chip set themed designs would anyone be interested in buying them?

If I had star chip cut cards made, I'd assume someone here owns the rights to the artwork and would have to sign off correct?

we have 260 spots still open Almost half way there.

These also make great business cards if any small business owners out there need a few cards made.

Printed only.
Checking on base color now

This was my question as well. I have some sweet custom engraved cut cards (with two
Layers of plastic that when relief engraved, show the under color). If these are printed (not engraved), what are the parameters? One color? Image printing? Etc..? I think these questions need to be answered it will Affect what these end up being, and the final artwork required.

I won't be able to get cut card artwork in time.

still interested in a future order, pending outcome

Printed as any custom card/ business card is printed. Any design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom