Giveaway ***CLOSED***12 days of PCF - Bonus Day #13 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EB7C0C3A-7551-47B0-9DEC-BD91C57508C4.gif

"Josh Kifer" is an anagram for "joker fish". I think that pretty well sums him up. :cool
Oh god, he figured out the damn door lock. Someone's gonna have to move that chain higher....

I'm rather honored you even commented...

@Josh Kifer - not extreme enough to shave his head and move to Coeur d'Alene, and not main stream enough to grow potatoes. You do know they changed the speed limit to 80 mph in Idaho so you can get out faster, right? Got to hand it to him though, finding a niche market in milling clay disks to be relabeled with other people's "art". Nothing like being the best at something most people don't even know exists! I started writing a joke about being a Browns fan, but then I realized just bringing it up was probably embarrassing enough. I hear it helped him sell some cards though. Love it or hate it, he has elevated the meme quality in this community. Personally, I love that. It's not often I can show my wife a thread and say "see, I'm not THAT bad" and have her agree with me! Thanks for keeping us entertained Josh!

And remember folks - he is not nice! Myah!

1608267926364.png

@Josh Kifer - not extreme enough to shave his head and move to Coeur d'Alene, and not main stream enough to grow potatoes. You do know they changed the speed limit to 80 mph in Idaho so you can get out faster, right? Got to hand it to him though, finding a niche market in milling clay disks to be relabeled with other people's "art". Nothing like being the best at something most people don't even know exists! I started writing a joke about being a Browns fan, but then I realized just bringing it up was probably embarrassing enough. I hear it helped him sell some cards though. Love it or hate it, he has elevated the meme quality in this community. Personally, I love that. It's not often I can show my wife a thread and say "see, I'm not THAT bad" and have her agree with me! Thanks for keeping us entertained Josh!

And remember folks - he is not nice! Myah!

View attachment 596675
THIS is how it’s done. :tup:

92D2C290-BD55-446B-837E-20BAC951E0F8.gif

ROAST TIME?! Hit 'em with a Kifer-favorite:

haters.gif

MYAH is not Kifer's catchphrase for chip-muder; it is what takes place after he assumes his favorite position:

unnamed.gif

200.gif

But seriously, Kifer (and your) threads are some of my favorite on this site; easy place to take it easy and get some good laughs. I keep feeling the need to find chips I can get milled, just so I can say I've transacted with the mass murder of historical Vegas hot-stamps and shitty chips alike. Plus, what could more lead-dust straight up his nostrils accomplish that some posts on this site already have not?

ROAST TIME?! Hit 'em with a Kifer-favorite:

View attachment 596935

MYAH is not Kifer's catchphrase for chip-muder; it is what takes place after he assumes his favorite position:

View attachment 596944

View attachment 596936

But seriously, Kifer (and your) threads are some of my favorite on this site; easy place to take it easy and get some good laughs. I keep feeling the need to find chips I can get milled, just so I can say I've transacted with the mass murder of historical Vegas hot-stamps and shitty chips alike. Plus, what could more lead-dust straight up his nostrils accomplish that some posts on this site already have not?
F16D553B-0EA4-4F5F-96F8-1CD9D8C58706.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom