Giveaway ***CLOSED***12 days of PCF - Bonus Day #13 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd argue he is more of a Jeffrey Dahmer in that he believes the chips he murders will be his slave in hell.

Also he fucks all the murdered chips you people send him but I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that.
Being that harsh is ............ just hurtful. In order to make it up to him send him a bridge size Cartamundi deck setup to add to his growing collection:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Being that harsh is ............ just hurtful. In order to make it up to him send him a bridge size Cartamundi deck setup to add to his growing collection:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
37DBABE7-F42B-4EEF-9A2F-3576A47E29E0.gif

I'd argue he is more of a Jeffrey Dahmer in that he believes the chips he murders will be his slave in hell.

Also he fucks all the murdered chips you people send him but I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that.
I'm the bad guy? Your the one who sold all of his chips to come back 3 months later to buy back all his chips at a loss....

I'm gonna be in hell but with sooooooo many chips....

I don’t know Josh personally, other than trading dog pictures. My dog thinks his dog is pretty cute. I didn’t know that neutered dogs could still get a stiffy

I don’t have anything bad to say about Josh, mainly because my self esteem would be irreparably damaged by his inevitable response.

Don’t feed the Trolls - words to live by...

When Josh heard that he could start his own business "murdering chips" he ordered a few of these.... :cautious:

1608240775810.png

He hasn't really worked out the kinks of that system yet, but until he does will continue with his amateurish "using drill bits" technique. :meh:

When Josh heard that he could start his own business "murdering chips" he ordered a few of these.... :cautious:

View attachment 596298

He hasn't really worked out the kinks of that system yet, but until he does will continue with his amateurish "using drill bits" technique. :meh:
Those amateurs use a drill one at a time. Psshhhhaaaw

Being the biggest thing in Boise is like being the smartest kid on the short bus, or the classiest woman in a 2 dollar whore house....

...none of which are anything to be bragging about really.
No, it's biggest by BMI. And I'm a public access ratings draw....

• Haha
Reactions: Dix
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom