Giveaway ***CLOSED***12 days of PCF - Bonus Day #13 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saoliver

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
But Wait! There’s more!

The 12 Days of PCF Committee decided that there would be a 13th giveaway, so here we go.

Welcome to the Roast of @Josh Kifer, hosted by Jeff Ross.

6ACB2163-F803-443A-9095-579366E8E88A.gif

Don’t worry, boys and girls, Josh gave his blessing and says he is ready for it. Let’s try to keep it light and fun, though I do realize that some of you might actually hate him.

D5B4BC3E-44A7-43EA-A791-262416C2F4DB.gif

Well, here’s how it works: You can bust his balls here (at least until the Mods shut us down). Link to your favorite @Josh Kifer post. Tell a @Josh Kifer story. Say something nice about an interaction with @Josh Kifer. Even make stuff up, like the Hunter Pence memes. For example:

@Josh Kifer prefers the middle seat.

or

@Josh Kifer likes The Godfather III.

or

@Josh Kifer is a Cleveland Browns fan.

There will be some celebrity appearances, and some of you may get roasted right back! Also, @Josh Kifer will have an opportunity for rebuttal if he chooses to do so.

E95B4875-E370-444D-8C01-D65007906341.gif

Who qualifies?
Everyone who posts here.

How do you win the prize?
At 9pm Pacific time on Friday, December 18, I will randomly select a winning post. Feel free to post as much as you want, but only your first post is eligible to win. If the random post picked is not someone’s first post, then I will go to subsequent posts until we have a winner.

What the hell is the prize?
787D50A7-A174-455E-91BB-C34A5E3251F5.jpeg

The prize is a mystery small flat rate box, filled with goodies.

There may be a 2nd place prize, if and only if someone is able to wow @Josh Kifer. But this prize (below) is not guaranteed.

(You don’t get my cutting mat. Just the stuff on it.)
70CA923E-50FB-44DC-A793-37FD8D395A79.jpeg

So, roast away good people. Let’s have some fun.

Last edited:
I'm just comfortable in knowing that @Josh Kifer will have no problem surviving the zombie apocalypse...because they eat brains!

For real though. Josh is a great guy. I won one of his drawings with the meme spam. Its amazing that he's giving away good chips and swag just for entertaining the masses. Maybe we should all do a donation and do a giveaway of our extra stuff to Josh so he can have a closet full of junk for a lifetime!

Ah Puck this....barrage comin'

Meanwhile at Kifer Milling Co.
1608196275553.png

Meanwhile @Gear
1608196556921.png

Aftersales @Josh Kifer Milling Co
1608196687890.png

Tommy: So Josh....great, you want to be a Vendor on the site ?
Josh Kifer: yeah
Tommy: so....what you going to offer
Josh Kifer: .....

1608197034931.png

@Tommy looking for new Vendor artwork for @Josh Kifer Milling Co

1608197576965.png

Last edited:
Ah Puck this....barrage comin'

Meanwhile at Kifer Milling Co.
View attachment 595877

Meanwhile @Gear
View attachment 595878

Aftersales @Josh Kifer Milling Co
View attachment 595880

Tommy: So Josh....great, you want to be a Vendor on the site ?
Josh Kifer: yeah
Tommy: so....what you going to offer
Josh Kifer: .....

View attachment 595882

@Tommy looking for new Vendor artwork for @Josh Kifer Milling Co

[ATTACH type="full"]595887[/ATTACH]
Josh Keifer after seeing this post
q3lrnyylqj041.jpg

@Josh Kifer has massive thumbs, from all the milking he does.
He drinks womanly truly beers, I guess he's trying to watch his weight.
I'm actually amazed people recieved good work from Kifer, I expected there to be bits of taco under peoples labels, and the recess area to be shaped like an egg, from all the heavy drinking. (Guess you cant get too drunk from those lame beers)
You know he once told me he likes to be presentable, look nice, use cologne and smell nice, fashionable one might say.... I couldnt believe it, no way! This guy? The belligerent, thread crapping, meme blasting, dog posting, taco eating, truly drinking dude has a presence about him self? You mean he's not a bum?!?!
He also once told me of his dreams, and aspirations....I know right? Shook. Didnt even know he was capable of completing a thought process like that.
You see, I, like the rest of you, assumed this taco eating fat thumbed goon was just a nuisance around here, disturbing threads, and throwing shit around like it was a party...

But!

I was wrong....so very very wrong.
As I've grown to know more about Mr. Kifer, I think we've become pretty good "friends" (imo, he might hate me, I wouldn't know!) Kidding.
I have learned that in all honesty @Josh Kifer is a genuine person, he does have feelings, he cares, has good taste in fashion, and is actually considerate of others. You know, as stupid as it was (and hilariously painful to open) he once sent me Christmas gift, it was great and made my whole day that day. We've chatted back and forth about a few things, and I've come to learn he's really a good dude. There's been a few times he's really helped me out and I couldn't be more thankful. Yes we've helped eachother out occasionally with finding chips here or there, but I mean actually spent time to have a conversation during a tough time when just a listening ear provided support and helped me through.
I know some of you may find him annoying, but he's actually a cool guy. And he does excellent milling work when hes not busy milking!

Ps - I havent forgotten about our taco party poker meet up with @Saoliver! (fyi - @Ben8257 prefers soft taco shells)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom