ClassicPokerChips.com

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
Please welcome ClassicPokerChips.com to PCF. I'm glad David Spragg and gang have chosen to be a part of PCF.

cpc_logo_600.png

From ClassicPokerChips.com said:
The assets of ASM/pokerchipsonline have recently been purchased by Classic Poker Chips LLC.

The new company is currently in the process of relocating the equipment back to Portland, ME,
where the chips will once again be produced by the 'Chip Master', Jim Blanchard.

We expect to begin production in April 2014.

abby99

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome, CPC. This is great news, indeed.

As the proud owner of an ASM-Portland custom chip set, I'm delighted that this is the occasion for my first post on PCF.

MikeNV79

Pair
Reaction score
Welcome CPC, Mr. Spragg, and Jim Blanchard (and everyone else at CPC). I look forward to placing an order with you guys sometime year.

Classic Poker Chips

Site Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Hope to be up and running soon. Website will hopefully be available in a week or so. Won't be the finished article but will show all the available options.

dennis63

Flush
Site Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
David at Classic Poker Chips announced on Sunday that they would begin taking orders at midnight Wednesday. Good news for the chip market in general, and everyone looking for quality custom chips.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score
That is great news.

MikeNV79

Pair
Reaction score
David at Classic Poker Chips announced on Sunday that they would begin taking orders at midnight Wednesday. Good news for the chip market in general, and everyone looking for quality custom chips.

Any idea what the pricing will be?

Top Bottom