Vendor Sale CHIPS* GROUP BUY*: New WEB Mold, GREEK Mold * Cards Mold * Textured No-Mold * 03/2024 (8 Viewers)

Possible to add them to this group buy? Is there a minimum qty?
Yes. Minimum is 25 per denomination. Size is 85mm x 53mm $2.55 each

1708553320538.png

@justincarothers Are you planning to offer any kind of Sands sampler?
I will be ordering some sands with this group buy. They will not be here for a while. I will have some Web mold chips in various different colors and designs in a few weeks and will offer samples of those

I'm a little confused on the custom label pricing. Would it be $80 per custom label I submit? So $80 for a custom $1 chip and $80 for a custom $5 chip would equal $160 added to the bill? And is mixing and matching chip types with premade label types okay?

I'm a little confused on the custom label pricing. Would it be $80 per custom label I submit? So $80 for a custom $1 chip and $80 for a custom $5 chip would equal $160 added to the bill? And is mixing and matching chip types with premade label types okay?
I got a full custom set in the last group buy and paid $80 flat which included all denoms, .05-$5

Please clarify.

This group buy does not offer sample sets for the web mold 39mm & 43mm chips, right?

If not, will they be available at a future date?

Love the new mold.
Thanks!

I’m pretty sure Justin will have samples for the web mold pretty soon.

If not, I should have my 43mm samples in the next couple weeks as well (order already placed). I have 3 chip sample sets still available, and others are receiving 12 chip sample sets from me once I receive them.

Are you able to swap denominations to different colors in the CDI set? For example, making the white chips $1, and the blue 0.25 cents? Thanks in advance!

1708978875649.png

As long as you choose a hybrid mold, yes we can swap denoms on chips
I'm assuming the web mold counts then as it's mentioned as they are mentioned as hybrid. A very newb question here, but what exactly is a hybrid chip - does that mean it's ceramic essentially? Would you just mention the colors/denoms you want when ordering? Also do you ship USPS, Fed-Ex, or UPS? Does the buyer have the options of selecting?

Sorry for all the questions, but thanks in advance!

I'm assuming the web mold counts then as it's mentioned as they are mentioned as hybrid. A very newb question here, but what exactly is a hybrid chip - does that mean it's ceramic essentially? Would you just mention the colors/denoms you want when ordering? Also do you ship USPS, Fed-Ex, or UPS? Does the buyer have the options of selecting?

Sorry for all the questions, but thanks in advance!
Hybrids ceramic with label.
PXL_20240205_203222666.jpg
PXL_20240206_021520769.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom