Vendor Sale CHIPS* GROUP BUY*: New WEB Mold, GREEK Mold * Cards Mold * Textured No-Mold * 03/2024 (9 Viewers)

Hello, i'm interested in ordering but would like some web mold samples first, are they available yet?

Also what is the cost of changing a label from 50c to 5c?

Hello, i'm interested in ordering but would like some web mold samples first, are they available yet?

With hybrid chips, the art for chips and labels are two seperate files. Changing labels is just a matter of telling Tina which label to put on which chip. There shouldn't be any extra charge.

With hybrid chips, the art for chips and labels are two seperate files. Changing labels is just a matter of telling Tina which label to put on which chip. There shouldn't be any extra charge.
Sorry I wasn't clear. I'm interested in the binions set which doesn't have a 5c label. I'd like the pink 50c's to read as 5c

We will have samples but not able to get them to you before this thread closes. There will be another buy ending about April 5th and samples will be sold prior to that one closing. We can discuss your art changes via pm

I took a leap of faith. I ordered 1100 Web Mold custom chips. @SeanGecko has blanks in hand and raves about them. The pictures look like sharp edges and they’re a bit thicker than the Greek mold.

Are you able to tell us the top 5 art files being used this time, ie the most used therefore cheapest to order?

Hi Justin, if we are adding on to a previous custom art order is there a reduced art fee?

Hi Justin, if we are adding on to a previous custom art order is there a reduced art fee?
Are you asking about the label fee? There is not a reduction for an add on. They charge each time it is produced. Think about it like paying for the label and also paying for the application of the label

Is it fair to expect more spinners among no-mold chips than among molded chips? Or is that a wrong assumption?

Is it fair to expect more spinners among no-mold chips than among molded chips? Or is that a wrong assumption?
Between cards mold and no-mold? Probably the same on spinners. With no-mold, the spinners are less initially because of the texture in the middle. As they wear, it’s likely an even split with cards mold.
With hybrids, there is no center chip-to-chip contact, so I would expect zero spinners. I’ve not heard any complaints with the hybrids.

Between cards mold and no-mold? Probably the same on spinners. With no-mold, the spinners are less initially because of the texture in the middle. As they wear, it’s likely an even split with cards mold.
With hybrids, there is no center chip-to-chip contact, so I would expect zero spinners. I’ve not heard any complaints with the hybrids.
Oh so the cards mold has no recessed center?

Oh so the cards mold has no recessed center?
No recessed center, the center is the same height as the rest of the face. There is a thin recessed ring around where the label/inlay area is, but the center is not recessed.
If you can swing the bump up in cost, I highly recommend the hybrids. They’re in another class of ceramics, imo.

I took a leap of faith. I ordered 1100 Web Mold custom chips. @SeanGecko has blanks in hand and raves about them. The pictures look like sharp edges and they’re a bit thicker than the Greek mold.
hybrids better than flat.
No recessed center, the center is the same height as the rest of the face. There is a thin recessed ring around where the label/inlay area is, but the center is not recessed.
If you can swing the bump up in cost, I highly recommend the hybrids. They’re in another class of ceramics, imo.
He's right!. Hybrids are better.

Bummer, I really want the Cantinas which appear to be only no mold/card mold. Really second guessing ordering now. Stupid question, are there different molds when different group orders pop up? Or is it always the same?

Bummer, I really want the Cantinas which appear to be only no mold/card mold. Really second guessing ordering now. Stupid question, are there different molds when different group orders pop up? Or is it always the same?
This group buy is for any mold. We can probably get the Cantinas made on a hybrid mold. What were you wanting?

This group buy is for any mold. We can probably get the Cantinas made on a hybrid mold. What were you wanting?
I don't know, 200x 43mm 25¢ cantinas on the 25k cantina chip on a nice relatively sharp edge mold, possibly another denomination to finish off my oversized inlay mixed cash set like 100x $5's but not sure about that yet.

I'm too indecisive for this shite lol...
Choose Which One GIF by Bounce
Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

Justin, I'm looking to do a custom order on 39mm web molds. Will PM you tonight or tomorrow once I get my numbers right. Approximately 1800 chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom