Chip Value Database (1 Viewer)

Does chkmte's new avatar have to be relevant?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-04-19-13-50.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-04-19-13-50.png
    710 KB · Views: 161
  • 10206147_29_600_600.jpg
    10206147_29_600_600.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 160
Verbage should be a word.

Verbage: the use of old verbs. Examples: Thou goest, besmirched, dialing a phone.

As for chkmte's new avatar, I submit:
kinky_chess.jpg

Rook jumps queen? Yeah, baby...

What a great day this is! 85* in beautiful Lake Stevens, I've got a nice buzz that is going to build in intensity as the sun loses its own, I'm acting like I'm working in the garage but I'm just walking around and laughing at things, it's @liftapint 29th Birthday, and I have this thread.

@chkmte , I like your avatar if it's you, not many people like to put their pictures up on the internet right next to the things they say, they like to stay anonymous so I can, I mean they can, troll people on poker chip forums... Seriously, people might poke fun because it's not a typical one, but forums and internet communication overall might be improved if we were all forced to use our real names or a picture. Kudos, sincerely.

But if you are forced to change it by peer pressure (do it u fawker!!) you would win the forum if you used this one:

linkedinsuit_zpsdrbmi968.gif

Oh, and speaking of avatars, I just noticed @GenghisKhan avatar. WATCH OUT @Poker Zombie !! We may not agree on comedy but I honestly don't want to see you get raked anymore than you have to...

image.jpeg

What a great day this is! 85* in beautiful Lake Stevens, I've got a nice buzz that is going to build in intensity as the sun loses its own, I'm acting like I'm working in the garage but I'm just walking around and laughing at things, it's @liftapint 29th Birthday, and I have this thread.

@chkmte , I like your avatar if it's you, not many people like to put their pictures up on the internet right next to the things they say, they like to stay anonymous so I can, I mean they can, troll people on poker chip forums... Seriously, people might poke fun because it's not a typical one, but forums and internet communication overall might be improved if we were all forced to use our real names or a picture. Kudos, sincerely.

But if you are forced to change it by peer pressure (do it u fawker!!) you would win the forum if you used this one:

linkedinsuit_zpsdrbmi968.gif

Oh, and speaking of avatars, I just noticed @GenghisKhan avatar. WATCH OUT @Poker Zombie !! We may not agree on comedy but I honestly don't want to see you get raked anymore than you have to...
I ain't scared to put my pic next to my comments....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom