Chip Label Critiquing (1 Viewer)

NickS018

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I recently just started to think about designing my own chips and I was wanted to see what other people thought of them so far. These are my two designs...

Side note: These are two different chips I haven't decided which one I wanted to take further into the design process yet, but at the end I will only be choosing one to hopefully produce into cards mold chips. I also like the simplistic designs more than intricate ones.

Screen Shot 2023-01-19 at 7.22.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-01-19 at 7.23.46 PM.png

Any feedback/advice is welcome negative, positive, or other.

I like that neither tries to emulate compression molded clay designs. I think in the first design you could expand the colorful area (actually in both designs). Also the “The” kind of gets lost in the first design.

Good luck! It’s a lot of fun to make your own designs but I fall into the trap of endless tweaking.

I like that neither tries to emulate compression molded clay designs. I think in the first design you could expand the colorful area (actually in both designs). Also the “The” kind of gets lost in the first design.

Good luck! It’s a lot of fun to make your own designs but I fall into the trap of endless tweaking.
I feel like I might fall into the same trap. Thanks for the advice!

Not really sure yet. I did have my eye on the cards mold chips so I’m thinking a label
Cards molds are ceramic. There aren't labels they are just emulating the look of clay chips, but it's all printed directly onto the chip.

They do have Hybrid chips which I believe have actual labels, but I haven't seen those in person before.

Cards molds are ceramic. There aren't labels they are just emulating the look of clay chips, but it's all printed directly onto the chip.

They do have Hybrid chips which I believe have actual labels, but I haven't seen those in person before.
Oh haha glad I learned that. I knew they were ceramic but I didn’t know it was printed directly on. I guess I just thought that way because it seems like a clay chip looks wise (with an inlay). Thank you for enlightening me!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom