Examples of Dark Green base colour CPC chips (2 Viewers)

Mr_ESN

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello everyone

While experimenting with chip design tool I came with these two designs. One of these chips utilizes dark green colour as a base one and now I have a question is it a good idea in reality? And are there real examples of chips designs with dark green base, since I couldn't find those on ChipDB?

Unfortunately I don't have CPC colour samples since it's a problematic to get them in place where I live right now

1704175371598.png

I think there is at least one on Chip DB. You can search and filter by colour type

Chip DB > search custom chips > then filter by colour for green

I think there’s at least one listed as using Dark Green specifically on page 4. Most of the generally darker green chips use a Retro Green base.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/chipdb/categories/custom-sets.2/page-4/chip-search?color_group=6

View attachment 1248723
Here’s a sample (not oiled):

View attachment 1248724
Thank you for photo. Do I understand correctly that dark green is very similar to black colour?

Here's a photo of the black chip next to the dark green and retro green. My iPhone actually makes them look a bit different than they appear to the naked eye. In person, the black and dark green are way too similar and would be confusing next to each other in my opinion.

black and green.jpg

Dark blue and retro blue are similarly dark in the same way. In a darker room and it's "good luck to you" to tell them apart.

I've used dark blue because it was that dark, but also had peacock color spots on the same chip to emphasize it was actually blue and not black

They are both good colors, but have to be used carefully. Samples in hand help much more than one might expect. I hope you can find a way to get those before you place a CPC order so you can make the proper color decisions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom