Chip Idea - Glyph? (1 Viewer)

libbylord

Pair
Reaction score
I had an idea for some custom chips and haven’t found a good example. Maybe someone else has seen. My idea is an alien glyph theme with the symbols being edge aligned to wrap nicely around the chip and different glyphs based on the denom. So the edge wrap would look different for each. I was thinking of mocking something up in photoshop when I have some time. What do you think and has anyone seen something like that?

1st thing that comes to mind is Predator
360_F_149842144_QpHGQwTP3uKUBKZIfBsFzgvcaXozvQgC.jpg

There are some ceramics with a gold ribbon on the face that extends past the edge and it looked cool.

Can’t find it though. Thought it was dragon themed but it’s been a while

One thing I'd be cautious about is whether or not your edge patterns are symmetical or not. A fully symmetrical pattern can be aligned multiple ways, however many times it is repeated around the edge, but an asymmetrical pattern can only be aligned in one orientation.

Different manufacturers may have different approaches to this but I'd certainly double check as to what's possible or whether additional charges would apply if alignment would have to be more fastidious and therefore take more time

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom