Chip Display Cases... ON SALE NOW at Michaels (1 Viewer)

Trihonda

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I've got 8 of these, and just ordered another 4... They rotate between 40-50% off, depending on the week. And they're currently 40% off (or 17.99ea). However, there's a Black Friday sale going on right now where you can enter "blkfridayam" into checkout and receive and additional 25% off your ENTIRE purchase, including sale items. Add free shipping, and it's quite the steal. I paid $52 total (shipping, tax, etc...) for 4 cases. That's $13 each.

http://www.michaels.com/studio-decor-coin-display-case/10224309.html

image-42.jpg

image-41.jpg

Wow that's a heck of a deal! I'll have to think about picking up another one or two. I love the two that I have so far!

Thanks, Trihonda. I picked up four as well.

Do you just put the chips in at an angle and they'll stand up? Or you need those little stands?

Thanks, Trihonda. I picked up four as well.

Do you just put the chips in at an angle and they'll stand up? Or you need those little stands?

Ya, an angle, there's a lip/groove cut into the base of each mini shelf that the edges rest on.

Oh man, I just bought 4 more in person... total of 16 of these.

x 30 chips each... ;)

Perhaps not surprisingly, BLKFRIDAYAM doesn't work anymore. BLKFRIDAYPM offers 40% off everything, but not sale prices. Sad face.

Still, 40% off is 40% off. I'mna get a couple, I think.

Perhaps not surprisingly, BLKFRIDAYAM doesn't work anymore. BLKFRIDAYPM offers 40% off everything, but not sale prices. Sad face.

Still, 40% off is 40% off. I'mna get a couple, I think.

Wait until tomorrow. I think it's like 8-noon both days... :)

You are correct! Thank you!

Saturday 8 am to noon "HOURLYBONUS" promo code gets you 25% off your entire order, including sale items. I just bought four of these for $53.96 (4 x $17.99 on sale, less 25%) and as you said there is free shipping on orders over $50.

Thanks again for the tip!

LOL, I got 4 online, then when the wife dragged me there in person, I bought another 4.. However, I can't see needing 8 more (which would give me room for 580 individual chips)... That puts me on WCB Jeff-like stratosphere of chip displays (as baller as I'd like to be, I don't have that many individual chips to display).

I'm guessing these will be going on x-mas gift lists.

Last edited:
Just fill the cases with Benny's. One denomination per case...

I misread the title and though it said "on sale now at McDonald's" rofl.

I guess that works if you leave your drawers open all the time.... :p

Yeah I bought 4 of these last year at around $15 each. Well worth it. I think they were 50% off at the time. They seem to be on sale quite a bit actually.

damn, just saw this thread. I wanted a couple of them. Code is now invalid.

Buy one get one pops up pretty often on these. Keep an eye out.

Weird thing happened. The last case I bought had the hinges on the right. Tree other 3 had them on the left. Check as best you can when you buy, I guess.

No more room?

True, I've been accumulating some amazing new samples. I culled the herd some, but am having a hard time trying to decide which chips to "un-display" and send into storage... So... Just get more cases, right? Ya, not sure the wife approves, nor where I would install the new cases, and I really have so little wall space left.

I just bought one, and have found the build quality to be.... on par with the price. One hinge was a bit crooked, but it still opens and closes fine, so no problem there. The paper label that they put inside left a noticeable sticky residue, but eventually got it cleaned up with Goo-gone. Need to post pics still, but I was considering labeling each chip with a little plaque, so the project isn't officially finished.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom