• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Chip board sale massive singles collection (1 Viewer)

Small group. Horseshu set from Jackpot. They are concidered common but the Shu shut down there tables years ago. Slots only now.
IMG_20200107_162504.jpg

Then I got a Diamond Jim's 5 dollar chip. I doubt there are many of them left.
IMG_20200107_162517.jpg

Very close to Brie's post, were you the person who I beat out?? :D
Actually that may have been me! I think I dibbed it and Steve accidentally sold it. He ended up giving me a discount due to his error. I guess I should be thanking you?? :rolleyes: But maybe I'd rather have taken the Bourbons instead :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Now to find out who took the Excalibur 25...

Fantastic seller and very quick with the shipping! Unfortunately I’m a terrible photo taker
Ugh - I wanted that Sundance hundo! But I was late to the game so it’s on me. Paid for some low end chips today - excited (and scared) to go down the road of singles collecting.

Whoever picked up these, you owe me :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: granted I did my order in two parts but he forgot about the second part so these got swiped in the meantime:(
00993EB7-B588-4713-A809-B3C156A7E827.jpeg
0ECEAB6F-B8D3-4C1F-AAFF-F958449C3806.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom