• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Chip board sale massive singles collection (1 Viewer)

I was able to pick up a few. One that I’ve been searching for a while, so I’m happy. Wish he would have had a Dunes 25K or a Paris $20 though.

Thanks for the heads up Brie.

There's a first edition tropicana $0.50 at a good price. Would have bought it if I didn't already have one.

Screenshot_20200104-084005.png

I was able to pick up a few. One that I’ve been searching for a while, so I’m happy. Wish he would have had a Dunes 25K or a Paris $20 though.

Thanks for the heads up Brie.

The chip I've been after a while is a Horseshoe $500. Was told it was available & I paid for it. Then woke up this morning, to a refund & msg that someone claimed it before me. :banghead: 2020...you are starting off to be a real kick in the balls.

Some questions for you all. I don’t have a chip board account and I don’t know all the history of the various chip sites - I have exclusively been on PCF. After venturing to the chip board, at a minimum I think I need to thank @Tommy again for the quality of this site!

Is he requiring chip requests to come through chip board? Secondly - does anyone know this guy? Anyone have concerns about actually getting chips? I just get a little concerned that he is going to be raising a lot of cash in a quick period of time. Would be good to know if anyone knows his reputation. I wouldn’t expect I would spend much as I am not after expensive singles, so I might roll the dice either way. Just curious as to people’s thoughts.

Some questions for you all. I don’t have a chip board account and I don’t know all the history of the various chip sites - I have exclusively been on PCF. After venturing to the chip board, at a minimum I think I need to thank @Tommy again for the quality of this site!

Is he requiring chip requests to come through chip board? Secondly - does anyone know this guy? Anyone have concerns about actually getting chips? I just get a little concerned that he is going to be raising a lot of cash in a quick period of time. Would be good to know if anyone knows his reputation. I wouldn’t expect I would spend much as I am not after expensive singles, so I might roll the dice either way. Just curious as to people’s thoughts.
I'm not a member there and I don't know his reputation so I am rolling the dice with my order.

You can get his email from his post. The email he communicates from is the same that is listed on his site and the spreadsheet he sends is massive. The amount of work out into it leads me to believe it's not a scam, but again I don't know his reputation. If I lose out on my order that's on me. He did state that one of the chips I wanted was already sold so I think that's probably a good sign?

No one use this post to make a decision. I don't want to responsible if someone doesn't get chips.

The R-8500 is all you need to know. He is a member in good standing with the CCA. Scammers do not create the website he did, and if you are worried about it, in my invoice he just said "paypal" so just use regular paypal and throw in an extra 3%.

Absolutely this ^^^

I joined the CCA this year. I know there is a code of conduct & ethics, so I feel better that he is a member in good standing.

Just got my tracking # about 5 minutes after sending paypal. One oversize chip on the way, plus two fracs. I have a top 5 of Nevada fracs and though I was not actively looking, I scored one of them.

Just got my tracking # about 5 minutes after sending paypal. One oversize chip on the way, plus two fracs. I have a top 5 of Nevada fracs and though I was not actively looking, I scored one of them.
what are the top 5 nevada fracs?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom