• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 390 California chips for $500 (1 Viewer)

Hey @BamaT8ter Thanks for posting! I have some small to medium lots of a lot of those same chips already. I emailed the seller from the chipboard. I also see the seller only has 4 posts there, so I may need to be a little cautious.

Is anyone here a user on the chipboard and know how sales usually work there? (I don't think I ever created a login there, and I tried to around 30 minutes ago, and it said it would send an email with a password to use, but I haven't gotten a password yet. Maybe it takes a few hours or so.)

p.s. If somehow I end up getting these, I'll keep everyone who posted above in mind for the lots I don't need/want. [and @chicubs1988, I can add the couple Cameo $2s to the other small lot I have for you]

Hey @BamaT8ter Thanks for posting! I have some small to medium lots of a lot of those same chips already. I emailed the seller from the chipboard. I also see the seller only has 4 posts there, so I may need to be a little cautious.

Is anyone here a user on the chipboard and know how sales usually work there? (I don't think I ever created a login there, and I tried to around 30 minutes ago, and it said it would send an email with a password to use, but I haven't gotten a password yet. Maybe it takes a few hours or so.)

p.s. If somehow I end up getting these, I'll keep everyone who posted above in mind for the lots I don't need/want. [and @chicubs1988, I can add the couple Cameo $2s to the other small lot I have for you]
My hero!

Just saw these are marked as sold on the chipboard, but they were not sold to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom