• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Chip board sale massive singles collection (2 Viewers)

Wow - so much time and effort went into that. I don’t know him, but sad for him that he is selling.
I know... I almost wanted to look through the chips and maybe buy some, and then I realized I'd be sad to break a collection like that....

N3693a.jpeg

Glad I don't collect Nevada (except oversize, which there are basically zero in his collection) or this would be expensive.

..... Alot. 150 for a chip. Which, is actually what they go for. I was just hoping.... Hope ....

What chip? I paid over $150 for ONE of these, and I would do it again under the right circumstances for the right chip.
IMG_0126.jpg

I found five that I want - three at reasonable prices, and two at...less reasonable prices. But as a bundle, I think I paid a fair price for the five.

Unfortunately he didn't have the one I most want.

...you're a doctor right?
Could be a patient?

“Push, push, push!” yelled the hospital staff at a patient who was intensely laboring. But surprisingly, this scene was not taking place in the Labor & Delivery ward, and even more shocking, the patient was a man. How can that be, you wonder? It turns out this man was among the first patients who checked into the brand new Paternity Ward at Boca Health Center, and he was currently parked in front of the ward’s gorgeous poker table, “laboring” over whether to follow the staff’s recommendation to “push” his chips all in.

https://gomerblog.com/2019/12/expectant-fathers/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom