China Cards Mold - CHINA CLUB group buy - 26,025 chips - NO NEW ORDERS (1 Viewer)

95% confirmed 43mm video game theme. Still a 5% possibility of a board game theme, but I doubt it. If you want in on the design, send me a PM. I of course retain full veto powers, but some other input would be useful. One point to note, is there will be zero faux f*cking edge spots. Edge spots are for leaded Paulsons or Abbiatis. The base colors, denominations, and inspirations are already completed, though the base color for a $100 is somewhat up in the air. If I use Donkey Kong and Duck Hunt sprites, it needs to be a brown chip. I'm also torn on fracs, like 10c and 50c chips. Inflation is making 5c chips even more useless than ever and I may never host a five-cent game ever again.

View attachment 839487
Is this going to just a cash set?

Bought a set that might be from this buy, any chance this is the right place to ask about spare barrels and racks of the fracs? Looking for the 5c and 10c denom's specifically, and maybe cut cards or dealer buttons if anyone's sitting on them and haven't used them in a while.

I’d like to be buyer if anyone here is looking to sell these New China card or blank molds. I don’t mind used, or a markup for your time.

Today, subject to change im a buyer of this set if available:

$1x300
$5x500
$25x200
$100x200

Thank you for looking. I can also add racks of fracks if it helps facilitate transactions.

I’d like to be buyer if anyone here is looking to sell these New China card or blank molds. I don’t mind used, or a markup for your time.

$1x300
$5x500
$25x200
$100x200

Thank you for looking. I can also add racks of fracks if it helps facilitate transactions.
Unless you're in a big hurry, you can order these in @justincarothers's current group buy here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ch-pca-kodiak-aria-saloon-bellagio-pny.99648/ (Artwork is listed as available in the OP.) Not sure when it closes, but I'd guess orders from this GB would be delivered early April.

$1x300
$5x500
$25x200
$100x200

In addition to Justin's, @dmoney also has a cards mold GB running.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...p-buy-add-ons-other-stock-sets-welcome.99538/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom