China Cards Mold - CHINA CLUB group buy - 26,025 chips - NO NEW ORDERS (3 Viewers)

Do you have a US address?
Do you like getting packages?
Do you like chips?
Do you like these chips?

If you've answered yes to all of these questions then today is your lucky day!

The first 5 quoted replies will get a sample set.
I love all of dem...

I got a set, but I'm happy to get these to reship to someone.

Do you like chips?
Do you like these chips?

Yes to all.

Do you like chips?
Do you like these chips?

If I counted correctly, I might make the 5 cut off. Yes to all of the questions above.

Do you like chips?
Do you like these chips?

Yes I do. Thanks. Interested in how these feel for the next GB.

I was out of town when these got delivered, so I was not able to see the chips until last night. All I can say is...WOW.
I had seen/felt samples, but these exceeded my expectations. They really are great. I'll be honest, I had sort of lost enthusiasm on these by the time they finally were shipping. But they are terrific, and will be perfect for the occasions for which I bought them. THANK YOU for running this, @FDLmold. Top notch!

I was out of town when these got delivered, so I was not able to see the chips until last night. All I can say is...WOW.
I had seen/felt samples, but these exceeded my expectations. They really are great. I'll be honest, I had sort of lost enthusiasm on these by the time they finally were shipping. But they are terrific, and will be perfect for the occasions for which I bought them. THANK YOU for running this, @FDLmold. Top notch!
They are fantastic, arnt they??! I was shocked how nice they felt.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, AWESOME packing job @FDLmold !!! That's no small task, when you're sending out as many chips/orders as you were. The boxes were bomb-proof, with tons of tape. Exactly as it should be done. I appreciate the effort.

I have some extras from this group buy.

125 x dimes
225 x $0.50

Take them all for $125 + shipping.

Will split reluctantly. Preference to someone taking them all.

With @Racer96 having returned to the North American continent, and the successful delivery of this final batch of ordered chips, I'm happy to say this Definitely A Group Buy is 100% complete and 100% successful.

Stay tuned for a custom 43mm cards mold group buy, at some point...
Thank you! I’m down for a another one

95% confirmed 43mm video game theme. Still a 5% possibility of a board game theme, but I doubt it. If you want in on the design, send me a PM. I of course retain full veto powers, but some other input would be useful. One point to note, is there will be zero faux fucking edge spots. Edge spots are for leaded Paulsons or Abbiatis. The base colors, denominations, and inspirations are already completed, though the base color for a $100 is somewhat up in the air. If I use Donkey Kong and Duck Hunt sprites, it needs to be a brown chip. I'm also torn on fracs, like 10c and 50c chips. Inflation is making 5c chips even more useless than ever and I may never host a five-cent game ever again.

1641104044261.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom