China Cards Mold - CHINA CLUB group buy - 26,025 chips - NO NEW ORDERS (3 Viewers)

@Racer96 is the person who ordered the six chip Aurora Star samples, but the $2 extra went unpaid.
@BGinGA we did not hear from him because he has not logged in here since April.
I just discovered this going through old PMs looking for people who have not paid for shipping yet.
I'm sending him a PM because he ordered 116 chips and I think he might still want them.

Damn man! You opening a private card room?
1626388600002.gif

@Racer96 is the person who ordered the six chip Aurora Star samples, but the $2 extra went unpaid.
@BGinGA we did not hear from him because he has not logged in here since April.
I just discovered this going through old PMs looking for people who have not paid for shipping yet.
I'm sending him a PM because he ordered 116 chips and I think he might still want them.
I think he's currently overseas. He's good for it though; just save it all until he returns.

Mine arrived today as well but I’ve been away for the past 4 days. Have a nice 5 hour sweat on the drive home tomorrow.

In case anyone wanted to know if these stack like bricks…

And they look pretty nice in racks too

Attachments

• EADB8AE9-A63C-466A-90FD-7714DA2F8358.jpeg
    EADB8AE9-A63C-466A-90FD-7714DA2F8358.jpeg
    40.9 KB · Views: 151
  • F35ADF93-8778-4878-8D70-B26EFA4D3EAD.jpeg
    F35ADF93-8778-4878-8D70-B26EFA4D3EAD.jpeg
    279.8 KB · Views: 153
Got a chance to handle the chips for the first time yesterday. I’m usually not a huge fan of ceramics in general but these are real nice especially when you consider the price. They feel almost like a mix between a ceramic and a used paulson with square enough edges that allow them to stand.

I would love for these to be more easily available and become the gold standard for the typical starter home game set over dice chips.

Also, great packing like everyone has mentioned.

Put them in play last night. Im pretty impressed. Its my first time handling the cards mold chips. The feel is great. The only gripe I have is that the quality control on the sizing of the blanks is a little inconsistent. But overall a great set of chips for the money. 100% would purchase again.

0716212158.jpg

Everybody's in the mail as of yesterday, or delivered already, except "feld", who paid for shipping, and whose chips are boxed and ready to go, and except "racer", who will get his chips when he reconnects to PCF.

All in all, a pretty smooth and successful group buy. Thanks for chipping in, and if China makes a 43mm mold that's worth a darn, then you'll see me run another GB like this. Limited to 15k chips or so. But y'all can have first crack. So stay subbed to this thread. I'll probably let people use my artwork, as long as they chip in.

Everybody's in the mail as of yesterday, or delivered already, except "feld", who paid for shipping, and whose chips are boxed and ready to go, and except "racer", who will get his chips when he reconnects to PCF.

All in all, a pretty smooth and successful group buy. Thanks for chipping in, and if China makes a 43mm mold that's worth a darn, then you'll see me run another GB like this. Limited to 15k chips or so. But y'all can have first crack. So stay subbed to this thread. I'll probably let people use my artwork, as long as they chip in.
Dude. Thank you again. You did fantastic work for the community and a ton of chippers. Know it's appreciated genuinely.

Do you have a US address?
Do you like getting packages?
Do you like chips?
Do you like these chips?

If you've answered yes to all of these questions then today is your lucky day!

The first 5 quoted replies will get a sample set.

Do you like chips?
Do you like these chips?

Yes please

Do you like chips?
Do you like these chips?

If this is for a NCC sample I don’t need one. But if it’s for a different sample count me in

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom