For Sale Charity Auction/Sample Sets/ TRK sample set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't much but I'd like to contribute a sample set. I'll ship to you Detroit, just pm me your address.
image.jpg

@DMZ I can't read what the labels say, lol. Is that sharks? very nice. I like it. I must be changing my mind on "busy" chips. That 5k chip rocks. I'll add it to the OP later.

Thanks,

Recap:

Current bid: 210.00 by liftapint

220.00 in paypal payments that I have received to donate to Megan (just had a 100.00 anonymous donator).

100.00 that I am matching

total:

wow..............were at 530.00 bucks. wow

It's really really great to see that the good karma of the blue screen has also transfered to this site.
Proud to be a chipper !

@DMZ I can't read what the labels say, lol. Is that sharks? very nice. I like it. I must be changing my mind on "busy" chips. That 5k chip rocks. I'll add it to the OP later.

Thanks,

They are salmon. And it says HPT, Humboldt Poker Tour. The back reads, "Fish rule and luck is king," in honor of all our lucky newcomers to our home game that seem to suck out an awful lot more than the odds seem to suggest is possible!

They are salmon. And it says HPT, Humboldt Poker Tour. The back reads, "Fish rule and luck is king," in honor of all our lucky newcomers to our home game that seem to suck out an awful lot more than the odds seem to suggest is possible!

I love it!!!

There's no more Three Putt Poker cash samples hidden deep in the closet? I have pined after these for a very long time, so just wanted to double check before the auction comes to an end tomorrow morning. PINED! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom