For Sale Charity Auction/Sample Sets/ TRK sample set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think tommy and detroitdad

I'm not either one, but I think your comments should be addressed privately to DD -- and not in a public attempt that derails his thread. Not cool.

Reactions: Nbk
I am going to add an additional sample set and 2 GOCC prototype PCF chips. (only 10 were made)

pcf-charity.jpg

I'm not either one, but I think your comments should be addressed privately to DD -- and not in a public attempt that derails his thread. Not cool.

i have nothing to hide

BGnGA,

Thanks, honestly, I didn't interpret it as an attempt at a derail of my thread. He brought up some points that could help benefit the charity PCF auctions as a hole. I always appreciate new ideas.

Now saying that. I don't think I'm going to alter the auction for a couple of reasons. First off, I think it would be an injustice to Megan (even though she knows nothing of it at this time). It could also be a slap in the face to the members that have placed bids, and that have taken time (including you) to donate their own supplies for this cause.

After contemplating it, I'm going to let the auction run its course and lock it up at 0900 EST on MON.

as stated, I believe the current bid is Psypher at 126. I'll go double check in case I missed something

May i try to derail this thread by adding a double deck of Copag Plastic Cards.
New in it's package.

CPG17-Blister.jpg

My final addition, just because nothing really moved tonight (n) :thumbsdown:

And also because il like giving detroitdad headaches updating the OP :p

On one hand...wtf? Mel came over the top of my surefire-win-bid of $126??? What the hell, Mel???

On the other hand...awesome! I'm bowing out of the race at this point, but keep that bidding up!

@detroitdad. Sorry to make you update the OP, but please add these to the winner's pot. An 11 chip TRK Deadwood sample set. Please PM me your address so I can mail them to you. Or I can mail them directly to the winner. Please let me know what the preference is.

HUGE HUGS TO MEGAN and I wish her and her family all the best!!!
20150618_204216_resized.jpg

@detroitdad. Sorry to make you update the OP, but please add these to the winner's pot. An 11 chip TRK Deadwood sample set. Please PM me your address so I can mail them to you. Or I can mail them directly to the winner. Please let me know what the preference is.

HUGE HUGS TO MEGAN and I wish her and her family all the best!!!
View attachment 22565
Wow thats huge!

After seeing Alpha's incredible Deadwoods donation, I was just about to post that $200 was no longer safe. I see gopher beat me to it with his wallet. With three days yet to go, I don't think $300 is out of the question now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom