For Sale Charity Auction/Sample Sets/ TRK sample set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the auction closes. I'll have the winning bidder ship me the loot via FF paypal. Then after my errands I'll make a payment to her go fund account. I'll mention PCF's awesome community in the post.

I'll combine the winning bid with my 100.00's that I'm matching and the other contributors who sent in 20 to 100 bucks.

Thanks again PCF.

@detroitdad. Can you start a coversation with the winning bidder and the sample set poker chip donators so we can get the winning bidders shipping address? I thought that might be easier than each of us reaching out individually (yes/no?).

Thank you!

I will do that. I am on my way out the door. I'll be home in a few hours. I'll take care of it then. Solid suggestion. Thanks.

Bill

Gopher is doing a direct payment to her go fund account. I'm waiting on one more 20.00 payment and then I'll ship all the paypal's and my 100.00 to her in one lump sump.

Thanks again everyone .

Bill

360.00's was just donated to her gofundaccount per pokerchipforum.com.

An auction thread was held on the pokerchipforum.com thread. Several members on the forum donated poker supplies/money for the auction. Keep the faith Megan.

This gets her almost to her 20k goal. Once gopher ships his in a few days we will have easily finished things off for her.

These ship tomorrow to Gopherblue

IMGP1943.JPG

Stephanie says...
Dear Bill,

Your Go Fund Me donation and the online auction that you organized with your poker buddies means more than you will ever know. Megan is the type of person who inspired all this generosity and support, but it takes a special person like you to put a plan in motion and inspire others to give too.

Please extend our thanks to everyone who participated in the auction, from bidding to donating to writing their well wishes on the auction thread. Thank you for also including the website with the first donation so that others could read all the messages. Your first post about how you know Megan is truly heartwarming. To see 3 donations come from it all is just amazing.

On behalf of Megan, Steve, and the Zachar and Christ families, thank you.

Love,
Stephanie, Celeste, Catherine, Liz, Sabina, and Andrew

Good news on the Megan front. She has some mobility in her arms/hands. Strength wise she is still pretty weak. She is getting there. Here is what is awesome. She will be returning to work 5 hours a week. Right now it will all be computer work. The plan is as she builds up some strength/stamina that she will put in 10-15 hours a week and at some point start working with the residents and actually seeing patients.

She wanted to reiterate how awesome it was what you guys did with the auction and everything. Thanks again.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom