Chanman's projects (1 Viewer)

Well since the cat's out of the bag now....

For anyone's who's curious, the finish is called Cocobolo.
2018-06-04 17.03.07_1024x576.jpg

2018-06-04 17.13.18_1024x576.jpg

2018-06-14 15.20.10_1024x576.jpg

Chip drawer offset to the side so that the dealer can "sit tall".
2018-06-14 15.20.58_1024x576.jpg
2018-06-14 15.21.11_1024x576.jpg

Tony, this is the type of table base you've got to bring out to the Auto Show. Also, another venue that you should consider next year: the Interior Design Show. I visited last week and it's a perfect mid-high end venue for custom furnishings like yours.

I agree with this 100%

...You do discount old showroom items, right? o_O ;)

It's tables like that that make me wish I didn't live in a tiny euro apartment so that I could have space for my own piece of Chanman art... just a stunning piece of work. (y) :thumbsup:

Well since the cat's out of the bag now....

For anyone's who's curious, the finish is called Cocobolo.
View attachment 204540

View attachment 204541

View attachment 204542

Chip drawer offset to the side so that the dealer can "sit tall".
View attachment 204543View attachment 204544

After playing on this baby at Mini-meetup, it is confirmed 1000% awesome! (y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:

Even though I only played a day and a half out of the weekend, it was so beautiful I never moved to one of the other tables. The rail was/is spectacular.

@T_Chan could get a lot of free labor from the PCF. A lot of guys would go up there one at a time, work for free and pay for your end product that you take home at the end of the week...dibs if it happens

@T_Chan could get a lot of free labor from the PCF. A lot of guys would go up there one at a time, work for free and pay for your end product that you take home at the end of the week...dibs if it happens

This is done with several experimental airplane kit manufacturers. Go to the factory and build your plane in two weeks instead of one or two years on your own. (Yes I am a private pilot).

Great idea for @T_Chan. He could add an upcharge for the customer assisted build. Win win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom