Chanman's projects

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
One of you is right, I won't spoil it for others who haven't peeked at the spoiler above.

More projects on the go including a very custom set of legs. I was given this photo to go from so we're in the process of making something similar but for a much larger table.

The two halves will overlap in the middle, the back piece has a notch cut out on the bottom side of the middle piece and then it'll get bolted together.

The sides are glue and joined with dominos. Each joint got 4 dominos.

Poker Zombie

Straight Flush
Reaction score
The sides are glue and joined with dominos.
You joined the joints with pizza?

Edit: Googled around a bit and figured it out. I've used dowels (worked poorly), and I've used biscuits (moderate success), but never even heard of dominos.

That post just cost me somewhere in the ballpark of $1000. :unsure:

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
The domino jointer is a beast, and I love it. I was long overdue to get it but yeah, the price tag is hefty. I used to use double dowels, drilled 2 dowels side by side about an inch apart to get a similar result, but the process was way slower and not as accurate.

And I wish I could team up with a pizza joint. Every game I host I'm spending at least $120 on pizza each time.

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah it does. Food & drink doesn't come out of my pocket, but any savings is good as it means everyone saves some cash, or gets an even more glorious spread for the season finale where any surplus goes towards.

Like the glorious BBQ from a few months ago:

jazzV3

Two Pair
Reaction score
One of you is right, I won't spoil it for others who haven't peeked at the spoiler above.

More projects on the go including a very custom set of legs. I was given this photo to go from so we're in the process of making something similar but for a much larger table.

The two halves will overlap in the middle, the back piece has a notch cut out on the bottom side of the middle piece and then it'll get bolted together.

The sides are glue and joined with dominos. Each joint got 4 dominos.

Hmmm Inspiration photo?......:whistle: :whistling:
Can't wait!

Reaction score
I think those might be my black ones. They turned out really nice. When I get past this rail problem and put the table I'm building together I'll post a picture some where of them in a table.

Top Bottom