Chanman's projects (6 Viewers)

One of you is right, I won't spoil it for others who haven't peeked at the spoiler above.

More projects on the go including a very custom set of legs. I was given this photo to go from so we're in the process of making something similar but for a much larger table.

The two halves will overlap in the middle, the back piece has a notch cut out on the bottom side of the middle piece and then it'll get bolted together.

The sides are glue and joined with dominos. Each joint got 4 dominos.

The sides are glue and joined with dominos.

You joined the joints with pizza?

Edit: Googled around a bit and figured it out. I've used dowels (worked poorly), and I've used biscuits (moderate success), but never even heard of dominos.

That post just cost me somewhere in the ballpark of $1000. :unsure:

The domino jointer is a beast, and I love it. I was long overdue to get it but yeah, the price tag is hefty. I used to use double dowels, drilled 2 dowels side by side about an inch apart to get a similar result, but the process was way slower and not as accurate.

And I wish I could team up with a pizza joint. Every game I host I'm spending at least $120 on pizza each time.

Yeah it does. Food & drink doesn't come out of my pocket, but any savings is good as it means everyone saves some cash, or gets an even more glorious spread for the season finale where any surplus goes towards.

Like the glorious BBQ from a few months ago:

One of you is right, I won't spoil it for others who haven't peeked at the spoiler above.

More projects on the go including a very custom set of legs. I was given this photo to go from so we're in the process of making something similar but for a much larger table.

The two halves will overlap in the middle, the back piece has a notch cut out on the bottom side of the middle piece and then it'll get bolted together.

The sides are glue and joined with dominos. Each joint got 4 dominos.

Hmmm Inspiration photo?......:whistle: :whistling:
Can't wait!

I had tried to find a place locally that would powder coat cupholders, but came up short. :(

At least now I know they would have been sweet. :tup:

I think those might be my black ones. They turned out really nice. When I get past this rail problem and put the table I'm building together I'll post a picture some where of them in a table.

Done....!

Many thanks to Tony for this sexy domino.
If anybody is on the fence about the quality of a ChanMan table - jump off.
This is one solid table. The drink carts are quality finishing touch.

Can I quote you on that? :D
Always looking for more testimonials to add to my website.

Also, very nice room, the table ties in well with the rest of your decor. That lamp that goes over the table is fantastic.

Thanks Jazz.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom