Chanman's projects (9 Viewers)

I have one in queue.

I literally try to distract myself ALL DAY because as soon as I remember that Chanman is making me a table I stare at the proof he sent me for at least an hour imagining playing on it.

Back to distracting myself. :whistle: :whistling::wow::unsure::whistle: :whistling::banghead:
I usually just save my proofs to my phone and look at it 10-15 times a day.

Yep.
My phone
My iPad
My work computer
My home desktop
My laptop
My girlfriend's phone

I've got Chanman and CPC proofs everywhere :sick:

The cloth is printed and the wood is cut. Trying to squeeze in the assembly here and there where there's time.

The cloth is printed and the wood is cut. Trying to squeeze in the assembly here and there where there's time.

......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^
^[me unable to describe the feelings that went thru me as I read those words]

I am so excited for the day that my tables make this thread!!!

Ok, so here is a little glimpse of the awesomeness that is arriving at my house on Thursday! Just a little something to go with my favorite chip set.

This is only one of THREE new tables that Tony will be delivering to chez liftapint on Thursday!! Full prOn of the brilliant work by Tony and J5 will be forthcoming, but I couldn’t wait to post a quick snap (thanks for sending it Tony!). So excited for these beauties to arrive!!!!

4C506DEA-1AD3-4EA8-8A26-9F81D0B2DD4D.jpeg

Table clearly sucks. Do not receive. Return to sender.

In other news, maybe a snowmobile in 2020?

Haha, yeah, had to go ahead and finance the snowmobiles. Because I really wanted to get in on the last of the gaming cloth stash!

Ok, so here is a little glimpse of the awesomeness that is arriving at my house on Thursday! Just a little something to go with my favorite chip set.

This is only one of THREE new tables that Tony will be delivering to chez liftapint on Thursday!! Full prOn of the brilliant work by Tony and J5 will be forthcoming, but I couldn’t wait to post a quick snap (thanks for sending it Tony!). So excited for these beauties to arrive!!!!

View attachment 199770

Hmmmmm..... 3 tables, eh?

Sounds like someone is building up for a meet-up. :whistle: :whistling:

View attachment 199770
How has it taken me 12 hours to notice this. It looks even better than I was expecting it to, it’s bloody amazing. I can’t tell you how much I love that blue and orange colour combo.

This is my new favourite felt. I like it even more than my own :(

I get the cables separately, but when I sell them I plan to sell them as a set since not all USB cable heads are the same shape. These are USB 3.0 cables as well for faster charging. And yes, it'll be cheaper than the BBO kit which I didn't know even existed. I'm curious how theirs is setup.

Now that the USB ports are all done, the table is all finished. This one's going to France. It's a big 9 footer.
T_Chan... How much is the USB setup? I'm looking for 5 cables with the cable holders you 3D print.

For anyone who's looking to order a table, please note that the waiting list is 5 orders long and growing. Usual build time is 5-8 weeks but at the moment, it's closer to 10-12 weeks or more especially as we approach the holiday season which gets crazy busy.

For anyone who's looking to order a table, please note that the waiting list is 5 orders long and growing. Usual build time is 5-8 weeks but at the moment, it's closer to 10-12 weeks or more especially as we approach the holiday season which gets crazy busy.

Awesome your business is good! Reflects nicely on the quality of your work.

Two different people in Michigan. Sorry my geography is terrible so I'm not sure exactly where.

Is it Christmas yet?? Aka, I wonder when Santa (aka Chanman) will drop down my chimney with a shiny new table. Magic I tell ya! I’m so impatient argghhgghhhhhhhh.. lol

I get the cables separately, but when I sell them I plan to sell them as a set since not all USB cable heads are the same shape. These are USB 3.0 cables as well for faster charging. And yes, it'll be cheaper than the BBO kit which I didn't know even existed. I'm curious how theirs is setup.

Now that the USB ports are all done, the table is all finished. This one's going to France. It's a big 9 footer.

@Junior24xx

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom