Chanman on YouTube (1 Viewer)

First video's done which is a review of our *new* gaming suede. As of last week, we are switching to a new gaming suede. The difference in the material is quite negligible, the biggest difference is that the new fabric is a bit fuzzier and not as silky feeling as the old stuff, which in my opinion is an improvement.

More videos to come, I'm sure they'll get better as I go. I already have another video I'm in the process of editing which is how to replace a cloth, as well as how to install a custom felt.
Is that a one-piece table topper? Looks sharp! What are the dimensions on that?

Great thread! It’s so funny because I just watched most of @T_Chan videos last night before I even knew about this thread.
I’d love to see more finished table reviews, side by side comparisons of some of the major differences of popular options, and maybe (if your willing) a how-to raised rail tutorial!

Love your work Tony! Hope to be placing an order with you eventually!

Awesome update to your already great older felting video.
Only room for improvement for me would be to remove or replace the audio during the timelapses. Especially the electric screwdriver sounded pretty harsh in the 1st timelapse.

Keep it up sir and thank you for the great video. :)

Thanks for the feedback. I noticed that too when I was rewatching the video. Editing the audio is the next thing to learn. My compressor kicks in during the cloth installation video which sounds horrible when the video is sped up. I also lost about 5 minutes of footage at one point when I was installed the 2nd half of the felt.

Thank you so much for sharing and giving back to the community. As a vendor you could just protect your techniques as company secrets, but you actually make an effort to educate. Hats off, good sir.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom