For Sale Chanman Blackjack table, 7-seat ,Nevada Lodge (Seattle pick-up) (1 Viewer)

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I am looking to sell my beloved blackjack table. I bought it to use during breaks, and before and after poker game, back when I was hosting a monthly game.

But since then, my life has changed drastically, and I'm not planning to host a regular game, now or in the future. So I really can't justify keeping this.

This beauty is a Chanman, so you know the quality is top notch. It has a custom felt designed by J5, with a Nevada Lodge/Club theme, featuring Bucky!!

It's huge, so local pick-up in Seattle only. Sorry! Dimensions are 94"x47"

$750 firm

Now for the pr0n. The color is a little tough to capture, apparently. I'd say the first and last photos capture the green color the best.
Comes with a dealer shoe.

bjtable1.jpeg
bjtable2.jpeg
bjtable3.jpeg
bjtable4.jpeg
bjtable5.jpeg
bjtable6.jpeg

Sorry to hear your no longer hosting and lost the desire for chipping and poker.

I just recently got a blackjack table.

How did you introduce it into poker night with it getting out hand. I could see the instant satisfaction/gambling of blackjack derailing poker too easily lol.

Sorry to hear your no longer hosting and lost the desire for chipping and poker.

I just recently got a blackjack table.

How did you introduce it into poker night with it getting out hand. I could see the instant satisfaction/gambling of blackjack derailing poker too easily lol.

I never really got a chance. As soon as I bought it, I moved to a very rural remote location. And then as soon as I built up my game enough to give it a go, my world turned upside down and I moved again. So I don't know. The only time I used it was for a friend's 50th birthday party during covid. She requested small private parties because of covid, and the blackjack table was a huge hit at this party!! Since it was her 50th birthday, all that could be bet was 50 cents. haha.

Yeah, that thing belongs in Canyon, Texas, bro. I can’t think of a better spot for cigars, beers and maybe even a little heads up

Let me see if I can think of anyone who drives a truck and could move this thing....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom