For Sale Chanman Blackjack table, 7-seat ,Nevada Lodge (Seattle pick-up) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
I don't want to post this. But I have to. Deep breath....here goes.

I am looking to sell my beloved blackjack table. I bought it to use during breaks, and before and after poker game, back when I was hosting a monthly game.
But since then, I have moved out into mountains, very rural, and I'm never going to have that many people in my home game on the regular again. So I really can't justify keeping this.

This beauty is a Chanman, so you know the quality is top notch. It has a custom felt designed by J5, with a Nevada Lodge/Club theme, featuring Bucky!! I actually have a custom poker table with matching felt design. It's such a great table, but I just can't use it any longer, and it is sad to have it not see game time.

It's huge, so local pick-up in Seattle only. Sorry!

$750 firm

Now for the pr0n.

5ED1715A-836F-49DB-8CAC-B581D0F6026E.jpeg
5C45B1A2-3551-415E-A7E2-955174DCC375.jpeg
CEE82531-6CCC-4EBE-B58D-94105E627823.jpeg
859144AF-963A-41EF-BD1F-A6956A840C18.jpeg
B7164067-4B5E-46C0-BF6C-FAB730F9E89E.jpeg
EF25B820-BD6D-4C1F-83ED-B3DBD4D86D6D.jpeg

Beautiful table Mel, can’t believe your going to let it go to a new home. It would be tough to not ad this to my collection if I were a little closer.
Best of luck with the sale! Buyer will be getting one awesome table from one of the most passionate NL/NC collectors out there.

Lots of love in that table. :love: :love:

Table comes with plastic dealer chip tray as shown. Also comes with a dealer shoe that holds a ton of decks, plus the acrylic discard bin.

I don’t have a truck, but I can help deliver in my SUV.

This would make an amazing seven-handed poker table, too!

Ah crap. I KNEW I should have measured it before I left. I am in the mountains. Will be back in the city in 8 days. Can’t measure it until then. Sorry, my bad!!

Mel - what are the approximate dimensions?

I *think* the table has kickstands too, so it won’t rest in the edges when stored. I can’t swear to this, but I think it’s true.

It if it’s not true, you can have the kickstands off my table.

Ok, I am headed to Seattle today, will be there for at least a week.

Unfortunately, I will be pasting this table on Craigslist, Offer-up, Facebook Marketplace, and whatever else the kids are using these days. Let me know if you want this beauty. Heck, it’s cheaper than a lot of minty THC Paulson racks these days! Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom