Interest Ceramic Cards Mold Group Buy Australia (EOI only) (2 Viewers)

I'm interested. Is there a way to get my hands on a sample? I'm in Brisbane.
Hi Pete, sorry I missed this mate. Samples will be doing the rounds. When they get to Brissie will let you know :)
Where in Brisbane are you located? I'm Northside.

So, a few Aussies have indicated how many 39mm stick ARIA'S chips they might grab. Doesn't have to be the stock ARIA'S; you can submit your own ready art, or commission someone to do so etc... eg. I am putting my inlays on the ARIA'S chip (courtesy of J5), see attached.

ar2_tour_set1b.png

Approximate price is 55c-60cAud landed (to be confirmed once all available info gathered).

So we can get an idea of how many chips might be in the order, leverage the best price, and get a better idea of shipping prices and logistics, if you are interested please list how many chips you would want (not binding, but... don't just throw it out there for participation points ;) ).

@proggerpete ; @paul sydney ; @JK_Poker ; @John Zoidberg ; @Nedkelly ; @Azalenko ; @Adam Crowley

So far (approximate)
NameNo. of chips
Phantom1500
@davislane 800
@chkyrslf 800
@xdan 500
TOTAL3600

Cheers,
Adam

I'm thinking around 500 chips, but I'd love to get my hands on some first to know what I'm ordering. I'm pretty noob, so I'm wondering how these might compare to chips from places like jackspoker (e.g. https://www.jackspoker.com.au/port-royal-full-range)
Those in the know (the US crew) say these are very good chips and surprisingly better than expected. Plus there is the designs. Although Jacks Poker chips are cheaper and certainly do the job and would be here sooner ...er... ;)

Hi
Im keen.
Can someone please PM be the latest info - MOQ, costs, design options, lead time, samples etc

I'd be keen on 1500 cash + 1500 tourney

Hi
Im keen.
Can someone please PM be the latest info - MOQ, costs, design options, lead time, samples etc

I'd be keen on 1500 cash + 1500 tourney
Hey mate, 3K worth of chips will push us into a $0.30usd per chip bracket. Design is stock or come up with your own print ready art through a designer such as J5 or see if the US crew will give permission for one of their designs. Samples are kindly being sent around by @davislane , but I am yet to see them myself. Still gathering numbers so lead time is unknown, but likely months.

Just waiting on some others who have shown interest to provide approximate amounts etc..,

Hey mate, 3K worth of chips will push us into a $0.30usd per chip bracket. Design is stock or come up with your own print ready art through a designer such as J5 or see if the US crew will give permission for one of their designs. Samples are kindly being sent around by @davislane , but I am yet to see them myself. Still gathering numbers so lead time is unknown, but likely months.

Just waiting on some others who have shown interest to provide approximate amounts etc..,
Cheers.

For cash games, I'd only have 3 denoms... $0.25, $1, $5, but I was actually thinking a tournament set (single table) for this one!
My previous sets have been:
200 x $25
200 x $100
70 x $500
30 x $1000

Starting stack $5000:
20 x $25
20 x $100
5 x $500 (or 7 x $500 & 4 x $1000 if $10k starting stack)

For cash games, I'd only have 3 denoms... $0.25, $1, $5, but I was actually thinking a tournament set (single table) for this one!
My previous sets have been:
200 x $25
200 x $100
70 x $500
30 x $1000

Starting stack $5000:
20 x $25
20 x $100
5 x $500 (or 7 x $500 & 4 x $1000 if $10k starting stack)
There are some awesome threads that you might want to read on Tourney set breakdown that will allow you to optimise your sets to play more efficiently so to speak.

With regards to cash whats your breakdown with that? what stakes do you normally play? how many players ? whats the avg buy in per player? We can probably help with that breakdown also.

Cash breakdown:
1) 6-8 players usually
2) Stakes vary from 0.25/0.25 or 0.25/0.5 with buy-in of $25 or $50 & 1 top up only - tried unlimited topups once and it was CHAOS lol).
$25 Buy-In:
20 x 0.25
20 x 1.00

$50 Buy-In:
20 x 0.25
20 x 1.00
5 x $5

As you can see... very similar to my tournament breakdown. I'm a simpleton when it comes to this stuff (e.g. Moar chips = good... hahaha).

EDIT: one thing I should add.. the friends I play with are rec players and like deep stacks, but at the same time quickly lose interest if there's not enough action (it comes down to 1-2 action players).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom