Caution adviced when dealing with this member (7 Viewers)

your agressivity says it all :D
No I’m actually a polite person. But a message like you wrote , just don’t make any fucking sense dude. Get your brains together , I requested Iban you didn’t reply , so what ? What did I do wrong that you feel valuable posting it here ? Please , think first when you post something. And what are the facts ; that you didn’t reply ?

@Poppin92 my advice to you is to cool your jets. People are expected to complain about bad interactions, even well after the buyer has come to resolutions with several sellers. Take the hits and move on, continue to apologize as you have done many times previously.

I'd be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and do business with you given that you have shown some amount of contrition and responsibility. Counter-attacking and arguing is not helping your case.

@Poppin92 my advice to you is to cool your jets. People are expected to complain about bad interactions, even well after the buyer has come to resolutions with several sellers. Take the hits and move on, continue to apologize as you have done many times previously.

I'd be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and do business with you given that you have shown some amount of contrition and responsibility. Counter-attacking and arguing is not helping your case.
No I do apogiize to people who have valuable reasons to receive a apology for. @Don Clay dont have ANY reason to receive a apology for. We had a very short conversation and he declined and didn’t reply and we left it at that. It’s just frustrating you know that someone pops here with a such empty message hoping to make this thread alive again. Please understand my part too

Momma always said

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”​

seems like it might apply to this whole discourse.

@Poppin92 contacted me for a cash set, after a few talks about the breakdown, @Poppin92 asked my IBAN to pay the set, saying he hadn't a Paypal account, I politely declined. Then, he asked me again my Iban saying he was trusting me. I never answed to that.

Those are facts,
English isn't my first language, so I'm probably missing something here. Can someone please explain to me like I'm 5 what @Poppin92 did wrong here? @Don Clay, did you perhaps miss some juicy details?

In general, @Poppin92 has admitted to his mistakes, and claims to have learned from them. Therefore, I don't see the point of continuing berating his old ways.

Momma always said

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”​

seems like it might apply to this whole discourse.
I’m not arguing with you, that’s for sure!

just kidding, it’s the remark that would have been made at a poker table

No I’m actually a polite person. But a message like you wrote , just don’t make any fucking sense dude. Get your brains together , I requested Iban you didn’t reply , so what ? What did I do wrong that you feel valuable posting it here ? Please , think first when you post something. And what are the facts ; that you didn’t reply ?
Is it me or you seem a bit nervous :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

No I do apogiize to people who have valuable reasons to receive a apology for. @Don Clay dont have ANY reason to receive a apology for. We had a very short conversation and he declined and didn’t reply and we left it at that. It’s just frustrating you know that someone pops here with a such empty message hoping to make this thread alive again. Please understand my part too
Am I asking for apologies ? No :cool
Am I relating facts ? Yes :whistle: :whistling:

Is it me or you seem a bit nervous :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Haha you know , by you replying like this it’s a indication that you indeed have ZERO value in your message we are discussing here. You just don’t know how to respond correctly and therefore you want to seem clever and responding playfully. I’m reading you trough a screen , well played but you failed. You have zero points in what I did wrong , just don’t please. Don’t .

This entire thread

7F0E2EDB-1D30-4566-8D19-D4217AF824FE.gif

Haha you know , by you replying like this it’s a indication that you indeed have ZERO value in your message we are discussing here. You just don’t know how to respond correctly and therefore you want to seem clever and responding playfully. I’m reading you trough a screen , well played but you failed. You have zero points in what I did wrong , just don’t please. Don’t .
LOL

Am I asking for apologies ? No :cool
Am I relating facts ? Yes :whistle: :whistling:
Haha what facts , that I asked you’re Iban and you never answered. Okay , now what talk to me , what’s the point in that ? Please talk to us , we are listening carefully for what you about to say. All ears , frenchman

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286 208998628034825342117067982148086513282306647093844609550582231725359408128481 117450284102701938521105559644622948954930381964428810975665933446128475648233 786783165271201909145648566923460348610454326648213393607260249141273724587006 606315588174881520920962829254091715364367892590360011330530548820466521384146 951941511609433057270365759591953092186117381932611793105118548074462379962749 ???

100% agree

Please Nawras, check what Navels posted...you are pissing in the wind here...
@Don Clay is a very respected member (he just doesn't know it ;) ) and going rampage here is nefast.

Just apologize, don't do it again and move on....
Stay away from this thread and only post pr0n for your next 20 messages and all will blow over soon.

100% agree

Please Nawras, check what Navels posted...you are pissing in the wind here...
@Don Clay is a very respected member (he just doesn't know it ;) ) and going rampage here is nefast.

Just appoligize, don't do it again and move on....
Stay away from this thread and only post pr0n for you next 20 messages and all will blow over soon.
Agree on what you’re saying here. But it’s just not right Thomas , I did nothing wrong with don , why posting such a message and make it seem I did something wrong. As humans when you feel attacked for no reason , you’re first response is to attack in return. I will stay off this thread for now.

Haha what facts , that I asked you’re Iban and you never answered. Okay , now what talk to me , what’s the point in that ? Please talk to us , we are listening carefully for what you about to say. All ears , frenchman

Go to red zone, have a beer, and calm down :D

well, I wish you could, at least :whistle: :whistling:

Just apologize
I don't doubt that he's respected, but I'd still like some help with this.
English isn't my first language, so I'm probably missing something here. Can someone please explain to me like I'm 5 what @Poppin92 did wrong here? @Don Clay, did you perhaps miss some juicy details?
Sorry, @Don Clay, I mean no disrespect. But given the "facts" you posted, the only thing that went wrong was that you stopped responding. Please, let me know what @Poppin92 did wrong. If not here, then via PM.

Go to red zone, have a beer, and calm down :D

well, I wish you could, at least :whistle: :whistling:
I’m calm , I’m politely asking now to let it calm down for all of us and focus on the nice things on this platform and hunting new chips and share good stuff with each other. Can we do that please , I’m sure we can as we are all adults here and in the end we are all here for the same reasons. Not to make enemies , and all that.
Thank you , nawras

Agree on what you’re saying here. But it’s just not right Thomas , I did nothing wrong with don , why posting such a message and make it seem I did something wrong. As humans when you feel attacked for no reason , you’re first response is to attack in return. I will stay off this thread for now.
so, if you feel attacked when I just relate facts, what will be your reaction when someone claims for a scam ?
I’m calm , I’m politely asking now to let it calm down for all of us and focus on the nice things on this platform and hunting new chips and share good stuff with each other. Can we do that please , I’m sure we can as we are all adults here and in the end we are all here for the same reasons. Not to make enemies , and all that.
Thank you , nawras
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, @Don Clay, I mean no disrespect. But given the "facts" you posted, the only thing that went wrong was that you stopped responding. Please, let me know what @Poppin92 did wrong. If not here, then via PM.
I can tell you that as well , there was absolutely nothing wrong in what I did . @Don Clay knows that too , he just having hard time to say it out loud. He stopped responding and I never reached out again.

Read again my first post.

so, if you feel attacked when I just relate facts, what will be your reaction when someone claims for a scam ?

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Read again my first post.

Are you trolling, good sir? :)
You related facts without accusations to test poppin's reaction? I'm all for some good ole trolling, but given the circumstances in this thread I can understand poppins being a bit defensive.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom