SOLD Catch & Release: Paulson - Sturm, Ruger & Company Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tulkas

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I bought these ↦ here for $1,000

I’ve not played with them at all, sitting on the shelf since I got ‘em so all the pictures from the original sale apply.

The breakdown is as follows:
50 x $0.50
100 x $1
100 x $5
25 x $25
25 x $100

On the THC mold, they were a company gift for some employees and distributes for Ruger in 1990. There was about 100 -150 sets made. (based on google research).

Will come with case and Ruger cards (wrapped in plastic). Fortunately the keys for the case are included.

Looking for $1,000 shipped, PayPal f & f, continental US.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Cool what does the inlay look like???
Edit: never mind. Clicked the link. Cool and tempting. Any warping?

No worries. If you don’t ask someone else definitely will so it’s better for me to answer so when the next person inevitably asks—even still—I’ll have an excuse to shake my head as I am answering again!

I own a set of these as well and am very interested in getting another to expand it to a larger size. Unfortunately I *just* bought a house and am low on funds these days.

I own a set of these as well and am very interested in getting another to expand it to a larger size. Unfortunately I *just* bought a house and am low on funds these days.

As long as you are willing to wait for me to be fully paid before I ship; I am willing to workout a payment schedule.

As long as you are willing to wait for me to be fully paid before I ship; I am willing to workout a payment schedule.
That's a very kind offer and I appreciate it, but I really shouldn't. I've got 4 cash sets and I'm going to be broke for like a year as I get adjusted to my astronomically more expensive monthly mortgage payments 0_0

Someone will grab those $25s - Where does the cost per chip land, accounting for the case, cards, and fordpickup's time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom