SOLD Sturm Ruger & Company 600ct Full Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen those inlays before. Cool! I'll murder the fuck out of them if I get he chance.

I might be in for rack of 500s 50c if the price is right. But I'm guessing they won't be.
Hope everyone spits in your face so you sell for dirt cheap.

Shit luck with sale.

Never seen those inlays before. Cool! I'll murder the fuck out of them if I get he chance.

I might be in for rack of 500s 50c if the price is right. But I'm guessing they won't be.
Hope everyone spits in your face so you sell for dirt cheap.

Shit luck with sale.
dave-chappelle-rick-james.gif

Perfect amount of $5s too.
On PCF this is tantamount to shooting Franz Ferdinand.

But yeah, breakdown plays really well with .50/.50 and .50/$1. Plus, any excuse for me to get green chips on the table earlier is welcomed by me.
eg59sVp.jpg

On PCF this is tantamount to shooting Franz Ferdinand.
I’m well aware there are a lot of $5 fetishists out there. Bigger denoms work just fine and I can see my cards a lot easier than having to stretch forward over ridiculous amounts of unneeded and unnecessary chips on the table.

If I didn’t already have my CDI98 set, I would’ve snatched these up in a heartbeat.

Honestly it's just part of forcing myself to sell off chips that will, at most, only see felt 1-2 times a year and could be in better hands. Don't really need to sell, but borderline hoarding is not really how I like to roll.

BANNED!

Bump w/ price drop (see revised OP). Thanks for all the messages thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom