Cases of plastic chip trays for sale (2 Viewers)

ABC Gifts and Awards

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I've got way too many cases of these lightweight 100 chip capacity trays...need to make space! Selling in cases of 100 trays. Micrometer shows about 69.6mm at the bottom of the barrel and 70.0mm at the top edge.

$60, continental US shipping included. Multiple cases available.
IMG_2928.jpg

IMG_2926.jpg

Last edited:
I was recently going to buy 30 of these elsewhere and the price with shipping was going to be around 40 bucks which I thought was reasonable but didn't want to spend the money because I was just going to use them to store away my cheap old chips. This price shipped is pretty insane.

Anyone in NOVA wanna split them but any chance?

I was recently going to buy 30 of these elsewhere and the price with shipping was going to be around 40 bucks which I thought was reasonable but didn't want to spend the money because I was just going to use them to store away my cheap old chips. This price shipped is pretty insane.

Anyone in NOVA wanna split them but any chance?
I'll split it with you. Where in NOVA are you?

5 cases out the door today...a tiny dent in the space I'm trying to free up. Anyone have ideas of what I could sell these for other than for storing poker chips?! :tdown: :whistle: :whistling:

5 cases out the door today...a tiny dent in the space I'm trying to free up. Anyone have ideas of what I could sell these for other than for storing poker chips?! :tdown: :whistle: :whistling:
I was thinking you need to have some more blow-out chip sales, so the degens will need to buy these trays. Then I realized you're probably blowing-out these trays so the degens will need to buy more chips.

Got mine yesterday. What a great deal! Yes, they are a little flimsy and clearly cheaper. They are not the hard acrylic that most people are used to. But a great value for sure. Thank you, Gene @ABC Gifts and Awards .

FYI - they fit 20 Matsui WPS Horseshoes with a little room to spare, but not enough for 21 chips. However, 21 mint Paulsons fit snugly without forcing.

Racks arrived today. I agree with @Saoliver, they are much thinner than any other rack I have (chipco, Paulson, Brybelly, Bud Jones, and unnamed $1.50 racks from Spinettis). Stacked 6 high when I slid the chips back on the shelf, the bottom rack made some unpleasant sounds, like the plastic was being folded under and then springing back. I was afraid it would crack, but I kept sliding it back (worst case scenario is it would break and I would then have 99 racks).

It did not break.

Aside from that, they are an incredible deal for the blow-out price. If you shipped chips in these, I don't think they would survive, but for storage in a birdcage, or to have scattered around a room to make color-ups or table moves eazy, these are a no-brainer. I have replaced 10 of my $1.50 racks (those never stacked straight, they always stacked in a zig-zag pattern) with these, and they are now in use in my birdcage.

If you are on the fence, these are an excellent deal - even if you only need a third of the case.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom